Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
France Nice vs Lille Tip
Nice
Ligue 1
14 May 2022
07:00
Lille

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Nice vs Lille AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Nice or the Draw. Nice take on Lille in this Ligue 1 league match played in France. Nice has a 57% probability to beat Lille at home. Lille playing away has a 43% probability to beat Nice.

Win Probability

Nice
Lille
W 57% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
43% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Nice or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Nice
Lille
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.6
0.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
1.8

Ligue 1 League Table (France)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Paris Saint Germain
37 25 8 485 49 83
2. Monaco
37 20 8 963 25 68
3. Marseille
37 20 8 959 21 68
4. Rennes
37 20 5 1280 42 65
5. Strasbourg
37 17 12 860 21 63
6. Nice
37 19 7 1149 15 63
7. Lens
37 17 10 1060 14 61
8. Lyon
37 16 11 1064 14 58
9. Nantes
37 15 9 1354 7 54
10. Lille
37 14 12 1146 0 54
11. Stade Brestois 29
37 13 9 1547 -6 48
12. Reims
37 11 13 1341 0 46
13. Montpellier
37 12 7 1849 -10 43
14. Angers
37 9 11 1742 -13 38
15. Estac Troyes
37 9 10 1836 -16 37
16. Clermont Foot
37 9 9 1937 -30 36
17. Lorient
37 8 11 1834 -28 35
18. Metz
37 6 13 1835 -29 31
19. Saint Etienne
37 7 10 2041 -35 31
20. Bordeaux
37 5 13 1948 -41 28

Head-to-Head

Nice
 
Lille
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Nice vs Lille Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
60%
40%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
67%
33%
Defending (H2H)
69%
31%
FORME (H2H)
80%
20%
Nice Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
42%
Defending %
79%
FORME
80%
Lille Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
9
Attacking %
21%
Defending %
53%
FORME
20%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.711.773.904.224.605.05
1.701.753.954.254.705.14
1.681.743.954.314.655.16
1.701.763.804.124.755.27
1.661.724.004.374.755.28
1.751.754.404.424.904.92
1.681.734.204.524.604.99
1.701.753.954.254.705.14
1.711.764.054.344.604.97
1.731.764.154.334.744.98
1.671.753.744.194.555.23
1.661.724.004.374.755.28
1.711.734.384.494.925.06
1.711.773.904.224.605.05
1.681.734.054.354.805.22
1.731.784.004.294.504.87
1.701.754.034.314.705.09
1.681.744.104.484.504.96
1.701.754.004.294.705.11
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.552.871.441.54
2.702.91.471.53
2.602.841.471.54
2.622.911.441.52
2.752.991.441.5
2.692.951.441.51
2.803.021.441.5
2.702.91.471.53
1.851.92.052.11
2.782.941.471.51
1.701.772.192.3
2.552.871.441.54
2.672.921.451.52
2.552.871.441.54
2.702.91.471.53
2.602.91.441.53
2.642.831.491.55
2.803.021.441.5
1.681.732.282.37
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.211.264.104.79
1.221.264.334.86
1.201.244.455.11
1.221.274.004.65
1.221.264.334.86
1.211.264.204.86
1.201.244.605.21
1.221.264.334.86
1.891.942.012.07
1.291.323.834.12
1.851.922.012.09
1.171.244.255.25
1.211.264.204.86
1.211.264.104.79
1.201.244.605.21
1.201.254.335.03
1.211.254.455.02
1.201.244.605.21
1.861.912.042.1
Bookies
YesNo
1.661.782.102.29
1.661.742.202.35
1.621.742.152.36
1.701.822.052.22
1.661.782.102.29
1.671.742.212.34
1.681.792.102.27
1.661.742.202.35
1.621.742.152.36
1.771.882.002.14
1.661.782.102.29
1.641.732.202.37
1.701.82.102.25
1.681.772.152.3
1.681.792.102.27
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.202.161.252.322.109.4
1.192.151.202.192.2012.74
1.212.121.262.282.2511.16
1.182.131.252.372.059.14
1.182.141.222.282.1010.52
1.252.171.282.262.2910.27
1.202.151.232.252.1811.07
1.192.151.202.192.2012.74
1.222.151.262.282.2110.29
1.162.091.232.332.1010.82
1.192.11.252.32.2011.16
1.222.141.252.242.2711.48
1.202.161.252.322.109.4
1.192.091.252.282.2512.07
1.222.211.222.212.1510.31
1.202.161.252.322.109.4
1.202.151.232.252.1811.07
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Nice or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Ligue 1
14 Aug 2021
Lille
Nice
Ligue 1
01 May 2021
Lille
Nice
Ligue 1
25 Oct 2020
Lille
Nice
Ligue 1
18 Apr 2020
Lille
Nice
Ligue 1
28 Sep 2019
Lille
Nice