Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Wales Newtown AFC vs Cardiff MET Tip
Newtown AFC
Premier
14 January 2022
07:45
Cardiff MET

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 14 January 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Newtown AFC vs Cardiff MET AI Prediction 14 January 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Newtown AFC or the Draw. Newtown AFC take on Cardiff MET in this Premier league match played in Wales. Newtown AFC has a 69% probability to beat Cardiff MET at home. Cardiff MET playing away has a 31% probability to beat Newtown AFC.

Win Probability

Newtown AFC
Cardiff MET
W 69% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
31% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Newtown AFC or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Newtown AFC
Cardiff MET
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.8
0.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.2
0.8

Premier League Table (Wales)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. The New Saints
18 15 2 147 33 47
2. Newtown AFC
18 10 3 537 15 33
3. Flint Town United
18 10 2 637 12 32
4. Penybont
18 8 6 436 14 30
5. GAP Connah S Quay FC
18 7 6 519 7 27
6. Caernarfon Town
18 8 3 730 4 27
7. Bala Town
18 6 8 429 2 26
8. Cardiff MET
17 5 5 715 -9 20
9. Barry Town
17 5 4 822 -4 19
10. Haverfordwest County AFC
18 4 5 917 -14 17
11. Aberystwyth Town
18 5 2 1114 -14 17
12. Cefn Druids AFC
18 0 2 1612 -46 2

Head-to-Head

Newtown AFC
 
Cardiff MET
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Newtown AFC vs Cardiff MET Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
53%
47%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
38%
62%
Attacking (H2H)
69%
31%
Defending (H2H)
40%
60%
FORME (H2H)
67%
33%
Newtown AFC Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
9
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
82%
Defending %
45%
FORME
67%
Cardiff MET Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
36%
Defending %
64%
FORME
33%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 14 January 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Newtown AFC or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Premier
12 Feb 2022
Cardiff MET
Newtown AFC
Premier
04 May 2021
Cardiff MET
Newtown AFC
Premier
13 Apr 2021
Cardiff MET
Newtown AFC
Premier
13 Mar 2021
Cardiff MET
Newtown AFC
Premier
01 Dec 2020
Cardiff MET
Newtown AFC