Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings
Brazil Nautico Recife vs Sampaio Correa Tip
Nautico Recife
Serie B
23 September 2022
10:00
Sampaio Correa

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Nautico Recife vs Sampaio Correa AI Prediction 23 September 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Nautico Recife or the Draw. Nautico Recife take on Sampaio Correa in this Serie B league match played in Brazil. Nautico Recife has a 73% probability to beat Sampaio Correa at home. Sampaio Correa playing away has a 27% probability to beat Nautico Recife.

Win Probability

Nautico Recife
Sampaio Correa
W 73% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
27% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Nautico Recife or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Nautico Recife
Sampaio Correa
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.8
0.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
2
1.2

Serie B League Table (Brazil)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Cruzeiro
32 21 8 348 31 71
2. Gremio
31 14 11 637 17 53
3. Bahia
31 15 7 935 14 52
4. Vasco DA Gama
32 13 10 936 7 49
5. Londrina
32 12 10 1031 1 46
6. Sport Recife
32 12 10 1026 0 46
7. Ituano
31 11 11 935 7 44
8. Ponte Preta
32 11 10 1130 0 43
9. Criciuma
31 10 13 832 6 43
10. Tombense
32 10 13 930 -4 43
11. Sampaio Correa
31 11 9 1137 2 42
12. CRB
31 10 10 1128 -8 40
13. Vila Nova
31 7 16 823 -4 37
14. Novorizontino
32 9 9 1431 -8 36
15. Chapecoense-sc
31 8 11 1227 -3 35
16. Guarani Campinas
31 8 11 1225 -7 35
17. CSA
31 7 14 1023 -6 35
18. Brusque
31 8 7 1619 -10 31
19. Operario-PR
31 7 10 1425 -13 31
20. Nautico Recife
32 7 6 1927 -22 27

Head-to-Head

Nautico Recife
 
Sampaio Correa
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Nautico Recife vs Sampaio Correa Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
44%
56%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
60%
40%
Attacking (H2H)
50%
50%
Defending (H2H)
38%
63%
FORME (H2H)
50%
50%
Nautico Recife Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
10
Attacking %
40%
Defending %
0%
FORME
40%
Sampaio Correa Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
40%
Defending %
40%
FORME
40%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.252.453.003.383.003.38
2.302.433.103.343.203.46
2.302.483.053.383.003.32
2.302.453.003.263.203.5
2.302.393.103.273.403.61
2.252.373.203.463.203.46
2.202.363.053.383.203.56
2.302.433.103.343.203.46
2.282.433.253.563.003.26
2.302.383.183.343.383.56
2.282.522.973.392.853.24
2.302.463.103.43.053.34
2.272.393.203.443.203.44
2.302.453.103.383.103.38
2.302.463.103.43.053.34
2.302.453.203.53.003.26
2.262.492.963.362.943.33
2.202.363.053.383.203.56
2.322.523.003.342.973.3
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
4.104.871.201.26
4.505.141.201.24
4.305.011.201.25
4.335.031.201.25
4.004.651.221.27
4.255.161.181.24
4.505.341.181.23
4.505.141.201.24
2.062.121.841.89
4.445.021.211.25
2.062.171.781.86
4.155.281.161.23
4.245.151.181.24
4.104.871.201.26
4.255.251.171.24
4.004.81.201.26
4.505.341.181.23
2.042.111.841.9
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.421.512.652.97
1.421.52.703
1.421.52.703
1.441.522.622.91
1.401.482.753.08
1.411.52.693.02
1.401.472.853.14
1.421.52.703
1.441.52.803.02
1.391.492.653.04
1.411.52.693.02
1.421.512.652.97
1.401.492.703.05
1.431.522.632.94
1.401.472.853.14
1.841.92.042.11
Bookies
YesNo
1.982.161.731.86
1.952.091.801.92
1.902.061.801.94
2.002.171.731.86
2.002.171.731.86
1.972.111.781.9
1.972.121.771.89
1.952.091.801.92
2.042.171.761.86
2.042.151.781.87
1.902.061.801.94
1.972.11.801.91
1.982.161.731.86
1.902.061.801.94
1.952.121.751.89
1.972.121.771.89
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.342.71.342.71.573.84
1.282.591.282.591.604.36
1.352.711.352.711.583.82
1.302.561.352.761.604.05
1.302.571.362.821.573.9
1.332.651.332.651.614.06
1.302.61.322.681.604.15
1.282.591.282.591.604.36
1.332.61.362.711.634.06
1.332.781.312.71.513.71
1.332.71.322.661.573.92
1.332.651.332.651.614.06
1.342.71.342.71.573.84
1.332.71.322.661.573.92
1.352.671.352.671.623.98
1.302.811.282.721.453.62
1.302.61.322.681.604.15
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Nautico Recife or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Serie B
10 Jun 2022
Sampaio Correa
Nautico Recife
Copa do Nordeste
05 Feb 2022
Sampaio Correa
Nautico Recife
Serie B
15 Nov 2021
Sampaio Correa
Nautico Recife
Serie B
12 Aug 2021
Sampaio Correa
Nautico Recife
Serie B
19 Dec 2020
Sampaio Correa
Nautico Recife