Free Football AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
The Easier Way to Bet on Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
China Nantong Zhiyun vs BIT Tip
Nantong Zhiyun
League One
22 July 2021
11:35
BIT
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Machine learning forecast for Nantong Zhiyun vs BIT 22 July 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Match Draw. Nantong Zhiyun take on BIT in this League One league match played in China. Nantong Zhiyun has a 85% probability to beat BIT at home. BIT playing away has a 15% probability to beat Nantong Zhiyun.

Win Probability

Nantong Zhiyun
BIT
W 85% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
15% (H2H) W
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Match Draw Type: Draw

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Odds

*Indicated odds were updated on 08:07 22 July 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Nantong Zhiyun
BIT
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.8
1
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.6
3.2

League One League Table (China)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Chengdu Better City
15 10 4 1 37 24 34
2. Meizhou Kejia
15 11 1 3 36 21 34
3. Hangzhou Greentown
15 10 3 2 33 21 33
4. Wuhan Three Towns
14 8 3 3 32 18 27
5. Nantong Zhiyun
15 8 3 4 25 8 27
6. Shaanxi Changan Athletic
14 7 4 3 24 11 25
7. Kunshan
15 6 7 2 25 10 25
8. Heilongjiang Lava Spring
15 7 3 5 22 1 24
9. Guizhou Zhicheng
15 6 5 4 12 2 23
10. Sichuan Jiuniu
15 5 6 4 14 3 21
11. Suzhou Dongwu
15 4 6 5 19 -2 18
12. Nanjing City
14 4 4 6 9 -6 16
13. Shenyang Urban
14 5 1 8 15 -8 16
14. Zibo Cuju
14 2 5 7 9 -13 11
15. Beijing Baxy
15 2 4 9 13 -13 10
16. Jiangxi Liansheng
14 2 4 8 12 -16 10
17. Xinjiang Tianshan
15 1 2 12 10 -28 5
18. BIT
15 1 1 13 14 -33 4

Head-to-Head

Nantong Zhiyun
 
BIT
WIN
DRAW
WIN
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
Nantong Zhiyun vs BIT Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
0%
0%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
0%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
64%
36%
Defending (H2H)
67%
33%
FORME (H2H)
90%
10%
Nantong Zhiyun Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
9
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
50%
Defending %
56%
FORME
60%
BIT Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
16
Attacking %
28%
Defending %
11%
FORME
7%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.18 1.23 6.00 7.68 10.50 17.01
1.17 1.22 6.00 7.47 13.00 22.65
1.17 1.21 7.00 8.93 10.50 15.55
1.17 1.22 6.00 7.47 13.00 22.65
1.17 1.2 7.20 8.7 12.75 18.37
1.15 1.19 7.00 9.01 12.00 19.45
1.17 1.22 6.00 7.47 13.00 22.65
1.17 1.23 6.20 8.25 9.60 15.6
1.20 1.23 7.06 8.12 12.40 16.1
1.22 1.25 7.40 8.87 8.90 11.11
1.18 1.23 6.00 7.68 10.50 17.01
1.18 1.22 6.50 8.12 11.00 16.62
1.15 1.19 7.00 9.01 12.00 19.45
1.18 1.24 5.80 7.55 10.00 16.65
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
1.87 2.02 1.83 1.98
1.90 2.06 1.80 1.94
1.90 2.05 1.82 1.95
1.83 2 1.83 2
1.95 2.03 1.89 1.97
1.93 2.08 1.80 1.93
1.90 2.06 1.80 1.94
1.90 1.99 1.92 2.01
1.98 2.07 1.85 1.93
1.95 2.03 1.89 1.97
1.87 2.02 1.83 1.98
1.91 2.03 1.85 1.97
1.93 2.08 1.80 1.93
1.92 2.01 1.90 1.99
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
1.10 1.15 6.00 7.76
1.12 1.16 5.75 7.12
1.10 1.14 6.50 8.17
2.93 3.33 1.35 1.43
1.09 1.13 7.00 8.87
1.66 1.78 2.10 2.29
1.76 1.85 2.05 2.17
1.09 1.14 6.00 8.02
1.10 1.15 6.00 7.76
3.00 3.44 1.33 1.41
1.09 1.13 7.00 8.87
Bookies
Yes No
1.80 1.94 1.90 2.06
1.87 2.02 1.83 1.98
1.95 2.11 1.77 1.9
1.83 2 1.83 2
1.89 2.02 1.85 1.98
1.92 2.07 1.80 1.93
1.87 2.02 1.83 1.98
1.89 2.01 1.87 1.99
1.80 1.94 1.90 2.06
1.85 2 1.85 2
1.92 2.07 1.80 1.93
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
1.03 1.72 1.04 1.74 4.33 -6.38
1.03 1.72 1.06 1.8 4.00 -7.24
1.03 1.65 1.09 1.81 4.75 -6.42
1.01 1.63 1.10 1.88 4.33 -6.86
1.01 1.63 1.08 1.82 4.65 -6.17
1.01 1.65 1.06 1.79 4.50 -6.13
1.03 1.72 1.06 1.8 4.00 -7.24
1.01 1.63 1.08 1.82 4.64 -6.19
1.03 1.72 1.04 1.74 4.33 -6.38
1.04 1.68 1.09 1.82 4.50 -6.9
1.01 1.65 1.06 1.79 4.50 -6.13
Draw AI Forecast
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip