Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Netherlands MVV vs Dordrecht Tip
MVV
Eerste Divisie
15 October 2021
06:00
Dordrecht

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

MVV vs Dordrecht AI Prediction 15 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is MVV or the Draw. MVV take on Dordrecht in this Eerste Divisie league match played in Netherlands. MVV has a 57% probability to beat Dordrecht at home. Dordrecht playing away has a 43% probability to beat MVV.

Win Probability

MVV
Dordrecht
W 57% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
43% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: MVV or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

MVV
Dordrecht
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1
0.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
3.6
1.8

Eerste Divisie League Table (Netherlands)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. FC Volendam
12 8 3 1 29 15 27
2. Excelsior
12 8 1 3 24 12 25
3. De Graafschap
12 7 2 3 20 6 23
4. Emmen
12 7 1 4 19 8 22
5. Jong Ajax
12 6 1 5 27 4 19
6. Jong AZ
12 6 1 5 12 1 19
7. Roda
12 5 3 4 22 4 18
8. Jong Utrecht
12 5 3 4 18 4 18
9. ADO Den Haag
12 7 2 3 25 8 17
10. FC Eindhoven
12 5 2 5 16 -2 17
11. VVV Venlo
12 5 1 6 14 -2 16
12. Telstar
12 4 4 4 16 -7 16
13. NAC Breda
12 4 3 5 19 1 15
14. MVV
12 5 0 7 15 -17 15
15. Jong PSV
12 4 2 6 19 -2 14
16. Helmond Sport
12 4 2 6 13 -4 14
17. Den Bosch
12 4 1 7 14 -7 13
18. FC OSS
12 3 1 8 14 -8 10
19. Almere City FC
12 2 3 7 21 -5 9
20. Dordrecht
12 1 4 7 13 -9 7

Head-to-Head

MVV
 
Dordrecht
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
MVV vs Dordrecht Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
55%
45%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
62%
38%
Attacking (H2H)
56%
44%
Defending (H2H)
33%
67%
FORME (H2H)
75%
25%
MVV Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
18
Attacking %
38%
Defending %
0%
FORME
20%
Dordrecht Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
9
Attacking %
31%
Defending %
31%
FORME
7%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance Multi AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Combo
MVV or
The Draw and +1.5 Goals

Last 5 Matches

Eerste Divisie
23 Apr 2021
Dordrecht
MVV
0-1
Eerste Divisie
18 Dec 2020
Dordrecht
MVV
3-1
Eerste Divisie
03 Apr 2020
Dordrecht
MVV
KNVB Beker
29 Oct 2019
Dordrecht
MVV
3-1
Eerste Divisie
07 Sep 2019
Dordrecht
MVV
1-1