Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Morocco Mouloudia Oujda vs Rapide Oued ZEM Tip
Mouloudia Oujda
Botola Pro
23 June 2022
06:15
Rapide Oued ZEM

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:06 23 June 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Mouloudia Oujda vs Rapide Oued ZEM AI Prediction 23 June 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Mouloudia Oujda or the Draw. Mouloudia Oujda take on Rapide Oued ZEM in this Botola Pro league match played in Morocco. Mouloudia Oujda has a 63% probability to beat Rapide Oued ZEM at home. Rapide Oued ZEM playing away has a 37% probability to beat Mouloudia Oujda.

Win Probability

Mouloudia Oujda
Rapide Oued ZEM
W 63% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
37% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Mouloudia Oujda or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:06 23 June 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Mouloudia Oujda
Rapide Oued ZEM
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.8
1
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1
1.2

Botola Pro League Table (Morocco)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Wydad AC
29 19 6 445 23 63
2. Raja Casablanca
29 17 8 441 20 59
3. FAR Rabat
29 12 9 837 8 45
4. Maghreb Fès
29 9 17 328 11 44
5. FUS Rabat
29 10 10 932 3 40
6. Renaissance Berkane
29 9 11 935 2 38
7. Olympique Safi
29 9 11 929 2 38
8. Olympique Khouribga
29 8 12 932 -4 36
9. Riadi Salmi
29 9 8 1237 -1 35
10. Difaa EL Jadida
29 8 11 1031 -9 35
11. Chabab Mohammédia
29 8 10 1127 -2 34
12. Hassania Agadir
29 9 6 1426 -4 33
13. Ittihad Tanger
29 8 8 1331 -10 32
14. Mouloudia Oujda
29 6 12 1132 -6 30
15. Rapide Oued ZEM
29 7 8 1419 -19 29
16. Youssoufia Berrechid
29 5 11 1325 -14 26

Head-to-Head

Mouloudia Oujda
 
Rapide Oued ZEM
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Mouloudia Oujda vs Rapide Oued ZEM Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
50%
50%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
44%
56%
Defending (H2H)
55%
45%
FORME (H2H)
46%
54%
Mouloudia Oujda Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
31%
Defending %
62%
FORME
40%
Rapide Oued ZEM Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
38%
Defending %
54%
FORME
47%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.952.112.903.263.904.58
1.952.053.203.484.004.45
2.002.142.903.213.904.49
2.002.172.803.153.804.48
1.902.052.873.224.204.99
1.9023.153.454.204.74
1.862.023.003.433.954.72
1.952.053.203.484.004.45
1.942.12.823.184.004.76
1.841.992.933.344.155.02
1.932.133.023.553.354.01
2.002.122.953.224.054.58
2.032.132.782.984.545.1
1.902.092.853.293.804.62
2.002.122.953.224.054.58
1.952.083.103.453.804.34
2.022.123.023.254.124.55
1.862.023.003.433.954.72
1.922.083.053.473.704.34
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
4.405.171.191.24
4.505.341.181.23
4.305.11.191.24
4.335.031.201.25
4.505.341.181.23
4.305.291.171.23
4.905.721.171.21
4.505.341.181.23
2.032.141.791.88
1.431.542.492.85
2.112.281.681.78
4.355.331.171.23
4.285.281.171.23
4.205.221.171.24
4.405.271.181.23
4.335.221.181.24
4.074.851.201.26
4.905.721.171.21
2.112.261.701.79
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.461.552.552.83
1.451.522.652.91
1.411.512.602.96
1.501.582.502.73
1.441.522.622.91
1.421.512.612.95
1.441.52.752.99
1.451.522.652.91
1.811.92.012.12
2.252.51.551.67
1.601.712.212.42
1.401.52.653.02
1.411.52.663
1.441.552.502.83
1.421.52.703
1.441.532.602.9
1.411.492.703.03
1.441.52.752.99
1.821.92.012.11
Bookies
YesNo
2.102.291.661.78
2.102.251.701.8
1.952.131.741.88
2.102.281.671.78
2.102.291.661.78
2.032.191.721.84
2.102.281.671.78
2.102.251.701.8
2.002.161.741.86
1.982.121.781.89
2.102.291.661.78
2.002.161.741.86
2.102.281.671.78
2.002.181.721.85
2.102.281.671.78
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.232.261.362.751.775.16
1.172.171.282.581.836.57
1.232.271.342.671.805.44
1.222.241.402.941.704.67
1.202.221.362.841.725.05
1.192.21.312.651.815.98
1.192.21.302.611.826.13
1.172.171.282.581.836.57
1.212.391.262.61.655.07
1.222.281.322.661.765.37
1.202.231.322.691.775.57
1.232.261.362.751.775.16
1.222.281.322.661.765.37
1.222.211.362.721.835.58
1.232.281.352.731.755.09
1.192.21.302.611.826.13
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:06 23 June 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Mouloudia Oujda or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Botola Pro
25 Nov 2021
Rapide Oued ZEM
Mouloudia Oujda
Botola Pro
12 May 2021
Rapide Oued ZEM
Mouloudia Oujda
Botola Pro
05 Dec 2020
Rapide Oued ZEM
Mouloudia Oujda
Botola Pro
14 Feb 2020
Rapide Oued ZEM
Mouloudia Oujda
Botola Pro
15 Sep 2019
Rapide Oued ZEM
Mouloudia Oujda