Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Portugal Moreirense vs Vizela Tip
Moreirense
Primeira Liga
14 May 2022
02:30
Vizela

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Moreirense vs Vizela AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Moreirense or the Draw. Moreirense take on Vizela in this Primeira Liga league match played in Portugal. Moreirense has a 54% probability to beat Vizela at home. Vizela playing away has a 46% probability to beat Moreirense.

Win Probability

Moreirense
Vizela
W 54% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
46% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Moreirense or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Moreirense
Vizela
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1
1
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1
1.6

Primeira Liga League Table (Portugal)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. FC Porto
34 29 4 186 64 91
2. Sporting CP
34 27 4 373 50 85
3. Benfica
34 23 5 678 48 74
4. SC Braga
34 19 8 752 21 65
5. GIL Vicente
34 13 12 947 5 51
6. Guimaraes
34 13 9 1250 9 48
7. Santa Clara
34 9 13 1238 -16 40
8. Famalicao
34 9 12 1345 -6 39
9. Estoril
34 9 12 1336 -7 39
10. Maritimo
34 9 11 1439 -5 38
11. Pacos Ferreira
34 9 11 1429 -15 38
12. Boavista
34 7 17 1039 -13 38
13. Portimonense
34 10 8 1631 -14 38
14. Vizela
34 7 12 1537 -21 33
15. Arouca
34 7 10 1730 -24 31
16. Moreirense
34 7 8 1933 -18 29
17. Tondela
34 7 7 2041 -26 28
18. Belenenses
34 5 11 1823 -32 26

Head-to-Head

Moreirense
 
Vizela
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Moreirense vs Vizela Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
50%
50%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
50%
50%
Defending (H2H)
62%
38%
FORME (H2H)
60%
40%
Moreirense Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
38%
Defending %
62%
FORME
40%
Vizela Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
38%
Defending %
38%
FORME
27%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.731.813.704.084.404.95
1.831.93.603.894.204.6
1.801.873.603.94.354.79
1.731.813.603.954.605.18
1.751.833.603.944.505.04
1.751.83.904.174.504.87
1.701.773.804.164.605.14
1.831.93.603.894.204.6
1.821.913.754.163.804.22
1.831.863.703.844.684.91
1.811.913.503.884.074.59
1.761.833.653.994.404.9
1.771.823.904.164.424.75
1.731.813.704.084.404.95
1.761.833.653.964.504.98
1.781.863.603.934.334.82
1.801.863.733.984.424.77
1.701.773.754.124.605.17
1.811.93.603.974.054.52
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.803.161.381.46
3.003.291.381.44
2.903.21.391.45
2.753.081.401.48
2.753.081.401.48
2.943.251.381.44
3.053.321.381.43
3.003.291.381.44
1.861.912.042.1
3.073.271.401.44
1.781.852.082.18
2.903.311.351.43
2.943.251.381.44
2.803.161.381.46
3.003.291.381.44
2.803.161.381.46
3.023.271.391.44
3.053.321.381.43
1.791.842.122.19
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.241.313.604.24
1.251.33.754.29
1.251.293.954.41
1.251.33.754.29
1.221.274.004.65
1.251.33.784.31
1.231.274.204.7
1.251.33.754.29
2.032.091.871.92
1.281.313.934.23
2.002.081.861.93
1.211.273.904.65
1.251.33.784.31
1.241.313.604.24
1.231.284.054.61
1.251.313.604.19
1.261.33.874.3
1.231.274.204.7
2.052.111.851.9
Bookies
YesNo
1.731.862.002.17
1.721.812.102.24
1.681.792.102.27
1.801.941.912.07
1.751.872.002.15
1.781.872.042.15
1.731.832.052.2
1.721.812.102.24
1.681.792.102.27
1.801.911.962.1
1.731.862.002.17
1.681.772.152.3
1.701.822.052.22
1.781.862.052.16
1.731.832.052.2
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.202.161.272.392.058.45
1.222.271.222.272.008.32
1.222.181.292.412.057.88
1.182.131.252.372.059.14
1.182.121.282.472.008.08
1.212.161.272.362.108.86
1.192.111.262.342.149.98
1.222.271.222.272.008.32
1.222.151.312.452.087.93
1.202.221.262.431.927.23
1.202.161.272.392.058.45
1.212.161.272.362.108.86
1.202.161.272.392.058.45
1.212.171.282.42.058.15
1.222.21.292.442.007.4
1.232.231.282.42.007.39
1.192.111.262.342.149.98
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Moreirense or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Primeira Liga
08 Jan 2022
Vizela
Moreirense
Taça de Portugal
16 Oct 2016
Vizela
Moreirense