Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
France Monaco vs Stade Brestois 29 Tip
Monaco
Ligue 1
14 May 2022
07:00
Stade Brestois 29

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Monaco vs Stade Brestois 29 AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Match Draw. Monaco take on Stade Brestois 29 in this Ligue 1 league match played in France. Monaco has a 70% probability to beat Stade Brestois 29 at home. Stade Brestois 29 playing away has a 30% probability to beat Monaco.

Win Probability

Monaco
Stade Brestois 29
W 70% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
30% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Match DrawType: Draw

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Monaco
Stade Brestois 29
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2.4
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
0.8

Ligue 1 League Table (France)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Paris Saint Germain
37 25 8 485 49 83
2. Monaco
37 20 8 963 25 68
3. Marseille
37 20 8 959 21 68
4. Rennes
37 20 5 1280 42 65
5. Strasbourg
37 17 12 860 21 63
6. Nice
37 19 7 1149 15 63
7. Lens
37 17 10 1060 14 61
8. Lyon
37 16 11 1064 14 58
9. Nantes
37 15 9 1354 7 54
10. Lille
37 14 12 1146 0 54
11. Stade Brestois 29
37 13 9 1547 -6 48
12. Reims
37 11 13 1341 0 46
13. Montpellier
37 12 7 1849 -10 43
14. Angers
37 9 11 1742 -13 38
15. Estac Troyes
37 9 10 1836 -16 37
16. Clermont Foot
37 9 9 1937 -30 36
17. Lorient
37 8 11 1834 -28 35
18. Metz
37 6 13 1835 -29 31
19. Saint Etienne
37 7 10 2041 -35 31
20. Bordeaux
37 5 13 1948 -41 28

Head-to-Head

Monaco
 
Stade Brestois 29
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Monaco vs Stade Brestois 29 Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
60%
40%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
67%
33%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
63%
38%
Monaco Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
12
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
63%
Defending %
79%
FORME
100%
Stade Brestois 29 Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
32%
Defending %
79%
FORME
60%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.221.256.507.4811.5014.97
1.231.266.407.1512.5015.73
1.231.256.757.512.0014.6
1.251.286.006.6712.0015
1.251.276.507.211.0013.16
1.251.276.607.2111.5013.49
1.251.286.206.9511.0013.6
1.231.266.407.1512.5015.73
1.241.276.507.3111.0013.54
1.221.247.057.7712.8015.41
1.231.275.997.0310.6014.37
1.221.256.757.7811.0014.02
1.281.296.807.0411.5012.21
1.221.256.507.4811.5014.97
1.221.256.757.7811.0014.02
1.251.286.006.7811.0013.94
1.241.276.607.411.0013.4
1.251.296.006.9210.0012.86
1.241.276.607.411.0013.4
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.002.181.721.85
2.102.211.751.83
2.052.181.751.85
2.002.171.731.86
2.102.241.721.81
2.112.171.811.85
2.102.221.741.82
2.102.211.751.83
2.022.081.881.93
2.092.171.791.85
2.082.181.781.85
1.992.191.701.84
2.132.171.831.86
2.002.181.721.85
2.102.21.761.83
2.002.181.721.85
2.082.191.761.84
2.102.221.741.82
2.112.181.801.85
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.131.175.506.74
1.121.156.507.66
1.131.166.007.1
1.111.156.007.53
1.121.166.007.3
1.101.155.707.51
1.121.156.507.66
1.121.156.507.66
1.911.961.992.04
3.313.561.351.39
1.891.961.972.04
1.111.165.507.12
1.101.155.707.51
1.131.175.506.74
1.131.166.007.1
1.131.166.007.1
1.131.166.057.13
1.121.156.507.66
1.891.942.012.07
Bookies
YesNo
1.8521.852
1.881.991.902.01
1.8621.862
1.8521.852
1.952.091.801.92
1.881.981.922.02
1.801.921.952.09
1.881.991.902.01
1.831.981.862.02
1.972.11.801.91
1.8521.852
1.861.981.902.02
1.881.981.912.02
1.902.011.881.99
1.801.921.952.09
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.051.71.121.894.00-8.69
1.011.641.091.874.20-6.96
1.061.71.131.894.25-8.39
1.031.681.111.913.90-8.36
1.051.731.111.93.75-9.38
1.051.681.131.94.20-8.31
1.041.691.121.913.95-8.62
1.011.641.091.874.20-6.96
1.061.681.131.874.55-7.72
1.011.661.091.893.93-7.53
1.031.661.111.884.25-7.48
1.061.71.141.914.14-8.89
1.051.71.121.894.00-8.69
1.041.671.111.864.35-7.45
1.051.711.131.933.80-9.65
1.071.741.121.874.00-9.16
1.041.691.121.913.95-8.62
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
DrawAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Last 5 Matches

Ligue 1
31 Oct 2021
Stade Brestois 29
Monaco
Ligue 1
28 Feb 2021
Stade Brestois 29
Monaco
Ligue 1
04 Oct 2020
Stade Brestois 29
Monaco
Ligue 1
11 Apr 2020
Stade Brestois 29
Monaco
Ligue 1
28 Sep 2019
Stade Brestois 29
Monaco