Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
France Metz vs Angers Tip
Metz
Ligue 1
14 May 2022
07:00
Angers

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Metz vs Angers AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Angers. Metz take on Angers in this Ligue 1 league match played in France. Metz has a 42% probability to beat Angers at home. Angers playing away has a 58% probability to beat Metz.

Win Probability

Metz
Angers
W 42% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
58% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or AngersType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Metz
Angers
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.2
1.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.4
1.8

Ligue 1 League Table (France)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Paris Saint Germain
37 25 8 485 49 83
2. Monaco
37 20 8 963 25 68
3. Marseille
37 20 8 959 21 68
4. Rennes
37 20 5 1280 42 65
5. Strasbourg
37 17 12 860 21 63
6. Nice
37 19 7 1149 15 63
7. Lens
37 17 10 1060 14 61
8. Lyon
37 16 11 1064 14 58
9. Nantes
37 15 9 1354 7 54
10. Lille
37 14 12 1146 0 54
11. Stade Brestois 29
37 13 9 1547 -6 48
12. Reims
37 11 13 1341 0 46
13. Montpellier
37 12 7 1849 -10 43
14. Angers
37 9 11 1742 -13 38
15. Estac Troyes
37 9 10 1836 -16 37
16. Clermont Foot
37 9 9 1937 -30 36
17. Lorient
37 8 11 1834 -28 35
18. Metz
37 6 13 1835 -29 31
19. Saint Etienne
37 7 10 2041 -35 31
20. Bordeaux
37 5 13 1948 -41 28

Head-to-Head

Metz
 
Angers
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Metz vs Angers Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
27%
73%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
15%
85%
Attacking (H2H)
46%
54%
Defending (H2H)
56%
44%
FORME (H2H)
50%
50%
Metz Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
32%
Defending %
63%
FORME
33%
Angers Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
9
Attacking %
37%
Defending %
53%
FORME
33%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.102.23.503.793.303.55
2.052.123.653.893.453.67
2.152.243.403.643.353.58
2.102.193.503.743.403.63
2.102.173.753.983.303.48
2.122.183.743.933.343.49
2.052.133.603.863.453.68
2.052.123.653.893.453.67
2.132.213.653.893.253.44
2.162.23.633.763.453.57
2.152.33.213.543.213.54
2.152.243.453.683.353.56
2.172.23.823.93.403.47
2.102.23.503.793.303.55
2.152.233.453.663.403.6
2.102.173.603.823.403.6
2.142.223.533.753.353.54
2.042.133.553.833.453.71
2.192.283.603.843.153.33
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.703.031.411.49
2.903.121.421.47
2.803.091.411.48
2.622.911.441.52
2.752.991.441.5
2.783.051.421.49
2.853.071.431.48
2.903.121.421.47
1.881.932.022.08
2.863.031.451.49
1.761.832.112.21
2.753.131.381.47
2.783.051.421.49
2.703.031.411.49
2.853.091.421.48
2.622.951.421.51
2.792.991.451.5
2.853.071.431.48
1.781.832.132.2
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.231.293.804.44
1.251.294.004.44
1.231.274.104.64
1.221.274.004.65
1.221.264.334.86
1.221.274.104.71
1.211.254.505.05
1.251.294.004.44
1.992.041.911.96
1.281.313.864.19
1.561.632.422.59
1.191.264.004.88
1.221.274.104.71
1.231.293.804.44
1.221.264.254.81
1.251.33.804.32
1.231.274.204.7
1.211.254.505.05
2.012.071.891.94
Bookies
YesNo
1.621.742.152.36
1.631.712.252.41
1.571.662.302.51
1.621.722.202.39
1.611.712.202.4
1.641.712.262.4
1.581.662.322.51
1.631.712.252.41
1.551.652.302.53
1.681.782.132.29
1.621.742.152.36
1.571.662.302.51
1.651.742.202.36
1.621.712.252.42
1.581.662.322.51
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.322.591.302.521.704.62
1.332.61.262.341.805.3
1.342.591.322.511.744.65
1.292.541.252.391.755.28
1.332.721.252.411.664.59
1.362.641.302.421.774.8
1.302.51.292.461.785.18
1.332.61.262.341.805.3
1.352.61.322.491.764.7
1.302.61.302.61.634.36
1.322.581.302.511.714.67
1.372.651.312.441.774.71
1.322.591.302.521.704.62
1.332.61.312.521.714.58
1.332.591.302.481.734.72
1.352.641.322.531.704.42
1.302.51.292.461.785.18
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Angers

Last 5 Matches

Ligue 1
03 Oct 2021
Angers
Metz
Ligue 1
03 Mar 2021
Angers
Metz
Ligue 1
18 Oct 2020
Angers
Metz
Ligue 1
23 May 2020
Angers
Metz
Ligue 1
24 Aug 2019
Angers
Metz