Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Algeria MC Alger vs Paradou AC Tip
MC Alger
Ligue 1
3 December 2021
04:00
Paradou AC

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 3 December 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

MC Alger vs Paradou AC AI Prediction 3 December 2021

Our AI-based forecast is MC Alger or the Draw. MC Alger take on Paradou AC in this Ligue 1 league match played in Algeria. MC Alger has a 46% probability to beat Paradou AC at home. Paradou AC playing away has a 54% probability to beat MC Alger.

Win Probability

MC Alger
Paradou AC
W 46% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
54% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: MC Alger or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

MC Alger
Paradou AC
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.6
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.4
0.4

Ligue 1 League Table (Algeria)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. CR Belouizdad
14 9 3 220 10 30
2. JS Saoura
14 8 3 324 15 27
3. MC Alger
14 7 6 115 8 27
4. ES Setif
14 7 5 214 8 26
5. Paradou AC
12 8 0 417 4 24
6. JS Kabylie
13 6 6 115 9 24
7. CS Constantine
13 7 3 314 6 24
8. US Biskra
14 6 4 418 6 22
9. USM Alger
13 5 5 321 12 20
10. Hussein Dey
14 3 5 613 -6 14
11. RC Arba
14 3 5 612 -10 14
12. Olympique Medea
14 4 2 812 -7 14
13. RC Relizane
13 3 4 610 -11 13
14. NC Magra
14 4 1 910 -10 13
15. HB Chelghoum Laïd
14 2 6 67 -5 12
16. MC Oran
14 2 6 611 -8 12
17. ASO Chlef
14 2 5 78 -6 11
18. WA Tlemcen
14 1 3 107 -15 6

Head-to-Head

MC Alger
 
Paradou AC
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
MC Alger vs Paradou AC Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
80%
20%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
85%
15%
Attacking (H2H)
57%
43%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
48%
52%
MC Alger Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
2
Attacking %
80%
Defending %
80%
FORME
73%
Paradou AC Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
2
Attacking %
60%
Defending %
80%
FORME
80%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 3 December 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Combo
MC Alger or
The Draw and -3.5 Goals

Last 5 Matches

Ligue 1
23 Jun 2021
MC Alger
Paradou AC
Ligue 1
11 Dec 2020
MC Alger
Paradou AC
Ligue 1
08 Feb 2020
MC Alger
Paradou AC
Ligue 1
19 Aug 2019
MC Alger
Paradou AC
Ligue 1
05 Jan 2019
MC Alger
Paradou AC