Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Portugal Maritimo vs Portimonense Tip
Maritimo
Primeira Liga
14 May 2022
05:00
Portimonense

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Maritimo vs Portimonense AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Maritimo or the Draw. Maritimo take on Portimonense in this Primeira Liga league match played in Portugal. Maritimo has a 61% probability to beat Portimonense at home. Portimonense playing away has a 39% probability to beat Maritimo.

Win Probability

Maritimo
Portimonense
W 61% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
39% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Maritimo or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Maritimo
Portimonense
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.4
0.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.2
2.2

Primeira Liga League Table (Portugal)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. FC Porto
34 29 4 186 64 91
2. Sporting CP
34 27 4 373 50 85
3. Benfica
34 23 5 678 48 74
4. SC Braga
34 19 8 752 21 65
5. GIL Vicente
34 13 12 947 5 51
6. Guimaraes
34 13 9 1250 9 48
7. Santa Clara
34 9 13 1238 -16 40
8. Famalicao
34 9 12 1345 -6 39
9. Estoril
34 9 12 1336 -7 39
10. Maritimo
34 9 11 1439 -5 38
11. Pacos Ferreira
34 9 11 1429 -15 38
12. Boavista
34 7 17 1039 -13 38
13. Portimonense
34 10 8 1631 -14 38
14. Vizela
34 7 12 1537 -21 33
15. Arouca
34 7 10 1730 -24 31
16. Moreirense
34 7 8 1933 -18 29
17. Tondela
34 7 7 2041 -26 28
18. Belenenses
34 5 11 1823 -32 26

Head-to-Head

Maritimo
 
Portimonense
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Maritimo vs Portimonense Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
46%
54%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
38%
62%
Attacking (H2H)
64%
36%
Defending (H2H)
65%
35%
FORME (H2H)
45%
55%
Maritimo Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
44%
Defending %
63%
FORME
33%
Portimonense Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
11
Attacking %
25%
Defending %
31%
FORME
40%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.202.323.403.73.103.35
2.152.253.503.783.203.43
2.202.313.403.683.153.39
2.252.383.403.73.003.23
2.102.23.403.673.403.67
2.192.273.623.853.153.33
2.182.33.353.633.203.46
2.152.253.503.783.203.43
2.052.183.453.833.253.58
2.192.243.603.723.413.52
2.192.343.353.713.023.31
2.152.283.403.723.153.43
2.212.293.623.843.133.3
2.202.323.403.73.103.35
2.202.33.453.693.203.41
2.152.273.403.73.203.47
2.212.33.503.723.203.38
2.162.293.353.673.153.43
2.212.343.453.792.983.23
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.753.11.391.48
3.003.291.381.44
2.853.141.401.47
2.753.081.401.48
2.753.081.401.48
2.903.21.391.45
2.953.21.401.45
3.003.291.381.44
2.012.071.891.94
2.943.121.431.47
1.751.822.122.22
2.803.191.371.46
2.903.21.391.45
2.753.11.391.48
2.903.171.401.46
2.703.051.401.49
2.853.071.431.48
2.953.21.401.45
1.781.832.132.2
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.241.33.704.31
1.251.33.754.29
1.231.284.054.61
1.251.33.754.29
1.221.274.004.65
1.241.293.884.43
1.231.274.204.7
1.251.33.754.29
1.281.313.894.2
1.962.031.901.97
1.201.273.954.76
1.241.293.884.43
1.241.33.704.31
1.221.274.154.75
1.221.283.804.51
1.241.284.104.57
1.231.274.204.7
1.982.031.921.97
Bookies
YesNo
1.621.742.152.36
1.661.742.202.35
1.551.652.302.53
1.621.722.202.39
1.611.712.202.4
1.661.742.222.36
1.581.672.302.49
1.661.742.202.35
1.551.642.352.56
1.661.762.162.32
1.621.742.152.36
1.551.642.352.56
1.601.712.202.41
1.621.712.252.42
1.581.672.302.49
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.362.761.302.521.634.15
1.362.751.252.341.724.78
1.362.681.322.531.684.3
1.362.781.292.51.624.14
1.302.571.302.571.664.5
1.372.731.302.471.694.38
1.342.671.302.511.674.4
1.362.751.252.341.724.78
1.352.611.322.51.744.61
1.342.751.282.511.614.2
1.352.71.302.511.664.32
1.372.731.302.471.694.38
1.362.761.302.521.634.15
1.352.671.312.521.684.37
1.332.591.302.481.734.72
1.352.681.322.571.654.2
1.342.671.302.511.674.4
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Maritimo or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Primeira Liga
09 Jan 2022
Portimonense
Maritimo
Primeira Liga
28 Feb 2021
Portimonense
Maritimo
Primeira Liga
17 Oct 2020
Portimonense
Maritimo
Primeira Liga
22 Jun 2020
Portimonense
Maritimo
Primeira Liga
10 Nov 2019
Portimonense
Maritimo