Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
France Lyon vs Nantes Tip
Lyon
Ligue 1
14 May 2022
07:00
Nantes

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Lyon vs Nantes AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Lyon or the Draw. Lyon take on Nantes in this Ligue 1 league match played in France. Lyon has a 62% probability to beat Nantes at home. Nantes playing away has a 38% probability to beat Lyon.

Win Probability

Lyon
Nantes
W 62% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
38% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Lyon or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Lyon
Nantes
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
3.4
2.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.6
2

Ligue 1 League Table (France)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Paris Saint Germain
37 25 8 485 49 83
2. Monaco
37 20 8 963 25 68
3. Marseille
37 20 8 959 21 68
4. Rennes
37 20 5 1280 42 65
5. Strasbourg
37 17 12 860 21 63
6. Nice
37 19 7 1149 15 63
7. Lens
37 17 10 1060 14 61
8. Lyon
37 16 11 1064 14 58
9. Nantes
37 15 9 1354 7 54
10. Lille
37 14 12 1146 0 54
11. Stade Brestois 29
37 13 9 1547 -6 48
12. Reims
37 11 13 1341 0 46
13. Montpellier
37 12 7 1849 -10 43
14. Angers
37 9 11 1742 -13 38
15. Estac Troyes
37 9 10 1836 -16 37
16. Clermont Foot
37 9 9 1937 -30 36
17. Lorient
37 8 11 1834 -28 35
18. Metz
37 6 13 1835 -29 31
19. Saint Etienne
37 7 10 2041 -35 31
20. Bordeaux
37 5 13 1948 -41 28

Head-to-Head

Lyon
 
Nantes
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Lyon vs Nantes Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
71%
29%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
93%
7%
Attacking (H2H)
59%
41%
Defending (H2H)
56%
44%
FORME (H2H)
53%
47%
Lyon Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
17
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
89%
Defending %
58%
FORME
60%
Nantes Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
12
Goals Against
10
Attacking %
63%
Defending %
47%
FORME
53%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.441.485.005.576.006.84
1.441.484.955.426.407.21
1.441.484.905.366.507.33
1.401.455.005.646.507.63
1.441.485.255.855.756.48
1.461.495.205.576.206.74
1.421.465.205.766.257.08
1.441.484.955.426.407.21
1.441.485.305.845.906.58
1.461.485.315.626.326.77
1.441.54.555.195.997.15
1.411.454.955.556.507.57
1.491.55.305.486.306.56
1.441.485.005.576.006.84
1.431.475.005.496.507.35
1.441.485.255.776.006.69
1.461.55.205.675.856.46
1.421.465.205.816.106.96
1.461.55.105.585.906.55
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
1.8521.852
1.9221.922
1.871.981.912.02
1.8521.852
1.9021.902
1.962.011.941.99
1.982.091.831.92
1.9221.922
1.931.981.972.02
1.9421.942
1.891.961.972.04
1.831.981.862.02
1.982.011.961.99
1.8521.852
1.881.981.912.02
1.911.961.992.04
1.891.981.922.02
1.982.091.831.92
1.891.942.012.07
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.101.146.508.17
1.101.137.008.56
1.111.147.008.27
1.101.146.508.17
1.101.137.008.56
1.081.136.358.64
1.101.137.508.92
1.101.137.008.56
1.811.862.092.16
3.113.291.401.44
1.721.792.162.27
1.071.126.509.12
1.081.136.358.64
1.101.146.508.17
1.101.137.008.56
1.091.137.008.87
1.101.137.158.67
1.101.137.508.92
1.731.782.202.28
Bookies
YesNo
1.491.582.452.71
1.501.562.602.79
1.471.562.502.78
1.531.622.382.61
1.531.622.372.6
1.521.582.532.71
1.521.62.432.65
1.501.562.602.79
1.451.552.502.82
1.621.712.232.41
1.491.582.452.71
1.471.552.552.81
1.501.582.502.73
1.501.572.552.76
1.521.62.432.65
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.131.931.172.052.75-242.25
1.121.941.131.972.80-47.22
1.141.911.202.092.85-342
1.081.821.152.033.00-23.29
1.141.991.162.052.62124.5
1.141.931.182.052.84-146.88
1.121.91.162.022.90-45.96
1.121.941.131.972.80-47.22
1.151.931.192.052.88-194.09
1.091.881.162.12.65-121.05
1.121.891.182.072.85-77.8
1.151.941.192.062.811628.29
1.131.931.172.052.75-242.25
1.121.881.182.062.90-59.22
1.141.951.172.042.75-649.19
1.151.981.182.072.6579.59
1.121.91.162.022.90-45.96
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Combo
Lyon or
The Draw and +1.5 Goals

Last 5 Matches

Ligue 1
27 Aug 2021
Nantes
Lyon
Ligue 1
18 Apr 2021
Nantes
Lyon
Ligue 1
23 Dec 2020
Nantes
Lyon
Ligue 1
11 Apr 2020
Nantes
Lyon
Coupe de France
18 Jan 2020
Nantes
Lyon