Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
World Lokomotiv Moscow vs Lazio Tip
Lokomotiv Moscow
UEFA Europa League
25 November 2021
05:45
Lazio

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H

Lokomotiv Moscow vs Lazio AI Prediction 25 November 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Lazio. Lokomotiv Moscow take on Lazio in this UEFA Europa League league match played in World. Lokomotiv Moscow has a 39% probability to beat Lazio at home. Lazio playing away has a 61% probability to beat Lokomotiv Moscow.

Win Probability

Lokomotiv Moscow
Lazio
W 39% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
61% (H2H) W
0% Home
50% Draw
50% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or LazioType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Lokomotiv Moscow
Lazio
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.5
1
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.3
0.8

Head-to-Head

Lokomotiv Moscow
 
Lazio
WIN
DRAW
WIN
0% Home
50% Draw
50% Away
Lokomotiv Moscow vs Lazio Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
0%
100%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
0%
100%
Attacking (H2H)
33%
67%
Defending (H2H)
38%
63%
FORME (H2H)
29%
71%
Lokomotiv Moscow Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
2
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
13%
Defending %
67%
FORME
17%
Lazio Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
27%
Defending %
80%
FORME
42%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Lazio

Last 5 Matches

UEFA Europa League
30 Sep 2021
Lazio
Lokomotiv Moscow