Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
World Leicester vs Legia Warszawa Tip
Leicester
UEFA Europa League
25 November 2021
08:00
Legia Warszawa

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H

Leicester vs Legia Warszawa AI Prediction 25 November 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Legia Warszawa. Leicester take on Legia Warszawa in this UEFA Europa League league match played in World. Leicester has a 58% probability to beat Legia Warszawa at home. Legia Warszawa playing away has a 42% probability to beat Leicester.

Win Probability

Leicester
Legia Warszawa
W 58% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
42% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Legia WarszawaType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Leicester
Legia Warszawa
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.8
1
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.8
1.6

Head-to-Head

Leicester
 
Legia Warszawa
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Leicester vs Legia Warszawa Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
0%
100%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
0%
100%
Attacking (H2H)
58%
42%
Defending (H2H)
53%
47%
FORME (H2H)
36%
64%
Leicester Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
37%
Defending %
63%
FORME
42%
Legia Warszawa Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
26%
Defending %
58%
FORME
60%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Legia Warszawa

Last 5 Matches

UEFA Europa League
30 Sep 2021
Legia Warszawa
Leicester