Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Argentina Lanus vs Platense Tip
Lanus
Primera Division
25 November 2021
10:15
Platense

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Lanus vs Platense AI Prediction 25 November 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Lanus or the Draw. Lanus take on Platense in this Primera Division league match played in Argentina. Lanus has a 54% probability to beat Platense at home. Platense playing away has a 46% probability to beat Lanus.

Win Probability

Lanus
Platense
W 54% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
46% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Lanus or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Lanus
Platense
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.6
1.6

Primera Division League Table (Argentina)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. River Plate
24 16 5 352 34 53
2. Talleres Cordoba
24 14 4 637 11 46
3. Defensa Y Justicia
24 12 8 441 18 44
4. Velez Sarsfield
24 10 9 532 14 39
5. Estudiantes L.P.
24 10 9 541 13 39
6. Colon Santa Fe
24 11 6 726 -2 39
7. Boca Juniors
24 10 8 627 9 38
8. Lanus
24 10 7 743 2 37
9. Independiente
24 9 8 725 2 35
10. Huracan
24 9 8 724 0 35
11. Gimnasia L.P.
24 9 8 727 -1 35
12. Rosario Central
24 9 5 1038 1 32
13. Godoy Cruz
24 8 7 934 3 31
14. Union Santa Fe
24 9 4 1129 -3 31
15. Aldosivi
24 9 3 1226 -11 30
16. Racing Club
24 7 8 922 0 29
17. Argentinos JRS
24 7 8 924 -1 29
18. Platense
24 6 10 833 -1 28
19. Newells Old Boys
24 7 7 1022 -7 28
20. Central Cordoba de Santiago
24 6 8 1029 1 26
21. Banfield
24 5 11 820 -5 26
22. Sarmiento Junin
24 6 6 1223 -8 24
23. San Lorenzo
24 6 6 1220 -11 24
24. Patronato
24 5 9 1023 -12 24
25. Atletico Tucuman
24 5 6 1321 -24 21
26. Arsenal Sarandi
24 4 8 1212 -22 20

Head-to-Head

Lanus
 
Platense
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Lanus vs Platense Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
0%
0%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
0%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
63%
38%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
67%
33%
Lanus Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
10
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
0%
FORME
53%
Platense Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
86%
Defending %
0%
FORME
27%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Lanus or
The Draw