Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Tips for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Croatia Kustosija vs Rudes Tip
Kustosija
Druga HNL
15 September 2021
02:30
Rudes
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Kustosija vs Rudes AI Prediction 15 September 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Rudes. Kustosija take on Rudes in this Druga HNL league match played in Croatia. Kustosija has a 47% probability to beat Rudes at home. Rudes playing away has a 53% probability to beat Kustosija.

Win Probability

Kustosija
Rudes
W 47% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
53% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Rudes Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Kustosija
Rudes
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.3
2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.5
1.5

Druga HNL League Table (Croatia)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Rudes
7 3 3 1 13 5 12
2. Jarun
7 3 3 1 14 5 12
3. Dugopolje
7 3 2 2 9 2 11
4. Bsk Bijelo Brdo
7 3 2 2 8 -1 11
5. NK Osijek II
7 3 2 2 10 1 11
6. Croatia Zmijavci
7 3 2 2 9 0 11
7. Orijent 1919
7 3 2 2 12 1 11
8. Sesvete
7 3 1 3 6 -2 10
9. NK Varazdin
7 2 3 2 9 0 9
10. Solin
7 2 3 2 11 3 9
11. Dubrava Zagreb
7 2 3 2 11 2 9
12. Dinamo Zagreb II
7 1 5 1 8 0 8
13. HNK Cibalia
7 2 2 3 8 -2 8
14. Opatija
7 1 4 2 7 -1 7
15. Kustosija
7 0 4 3 8 -3 4
16. Inter Zapresic
7 1 1 5 3 -10 4

Head-to-Head

Kustosija
 
Rudes
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Kustosija vs Rudes Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
50%
50%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
64%
36%
Attacking (H2H)
38%
62%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
38%
63%
Kustosija Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
38%
Defending %
54%
FORME
25%
Rudes Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
62%
Defending %
54%
FORME
42%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.80 3.07 3.30 3.68 2.30 2.48
2.75 3.14 3.15 3.67 2.20 2.44
2.90 3.25 3.20 3.63 2.20 2.4
2.85 3.11 3.35 3.71 2.28 2.44
2.80 3.07 3.30 3.68 2.30 2.48
2.91 3.11 3.42 3.69 2.33 2.45
2.64 2.95 3.20 3.66 2.34 2.58
2.79 3.02 3.34 3.67 2.36 2.52
2.88 3.18 3.25 3.64 2.25 2.43
2.86 3.13 3.32 3.68 2.28 2.45
3.00 3.38 3.20 3.64 2.14 2.33
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
1.85 2 1.85 2
3.05 3.44 1.34 1.41
1.90 2 1.90 2
1.90 2 1.90 2
1.85 2 1.85 2
1.90 1.99 1.92 2.01
1.97 2.07 1.85 1.94
3.10 3.58 1.31 1.39
3.20 3.68 1.30 1.37
3.07 3.49 1.33 1.4
1.98 2.08 1.84 1.93
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
1.32 1.39 3.15 3.57
1.66 1.74 2.20 2.35
1.27 1.34 3.40 3.95
1.29 1.36 3.30 3.79
1.27 1.34 3.42 3.96
Bookies
Yes No
1.68 1.81 2.05 2.24
1.77 1.9 1.95 2.11
1.68 1.81 2.05 2.24
1.70 1.8 2.10 2.25
1.73 1.86 2.00 2.17
1.70 1.82 2.05 2.22
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
1.50 3.79 1.25 2.52 1.35 2.96
1.57 3.88 1.29 2.52 1.38 2.89
1.57 3.81 1.33 2.65 1.36 2.77
1.55 3.91 1.27 2.51 1.36 2.89
1.50 3.79 1.25 2.52 1.35 2.96
1.47 3.56 1.26 2.54 1.38 3.08
1.52 3.71 1.27 2.51 1.39 3.02
1.57 3.71 1.33 2.6 1.40 2.89
1.52 3.78 1.28 2.58 1.35 2.88
Double Chance AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Rudes

Last 5 Matches

Druga HNL
27 Feb 2021
Rudes
Kustosija
1-2
Druga HNL
29 Aug 2020
Rudes
Kustosija
0-0
Druga HNL
01 Mar 2020
Rudes
Kustosija
1-2
Druga HNL
31 Aug 2019
Rudes
Kustosija
0-2