Free Football AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
The Easier Way to Bet on Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
China Kunshan vs Shenyang Urban Tip
Kunshan
League One
22 July 2021
11:35
Shenyang Urban
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Machine learning forecast for Kunshan vs Shenyang Urban 22 July 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Kunshan or the Draw. Kunshan take on Shenyang Urban in this League One league match played in China. Kunshan has a 61% probability to beat Shenyang Urban at home. Shenyang Urban playing away has a 39% probability to beat Kunshan.

Win Probability

Kunshan
Shenyang Urban
W 61% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
39% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Kunshan or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Odds

*Indicated odds were updated on 08:07 22 July 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Kunshan
Shenyang Urban
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.6
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.4
2.6

League One League Table (China)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Chengdu Better City
15 10 4 1 37 24 34
2. Meizhou Kejia
15 11 1 3 36 21 34
3. Hangzhou Greentown
15 10 3 2 33 21 33
4. Wuhan Three Towns
15 9 3 3 36 22 30
5. Shaanxi Changan Athletic
15 8 4 3 26 13 28
6. Nantong Zhiyun
15 8 3 4 25 8 27
7. Kunshan
15 6 7 2 25 10 25
8. Heilongjiang Lava Spring
15 7 3 5 22 1 24
9. Guizhou Zhicheng
15 6 5 4 12 2 23
10. Sichuan Jiuniu
15 5 6 4 14 3 21
11. Suzhou Dongwu
15 4 6 5 19 -2 18
12. Nanjing City
15 4 4 7 9 -8 16
13. Shenyang Urban
15 5 1 9 15 -9 16
14. Zibo Cuju
15 3 5 7 10 -12 14
15. Beijing Baxy
15 2 4 9 13 -13 10
16. Jiangxi Liansheng
15 2 4 9 12 -20 10
17. Xinjiang Tianshan
15 1 2 12 10 -28 5
18. BIT
15 1 1 13 14 -33 4

Head-to-Head

Kunshan
 
Shenyang Urban
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Kunshan vs Shenyang Urban Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
0%
0%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
0%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
57%
43%
Defending (H2H)
65%
35%
FORME (H2H)
60%
40%
Kunshan Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
44%
Defending %
61%
FORME
40%
Shenyang Urban Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
13
Attacking %
33%
Defending %
28%
FORME
27%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.53 1.62 3.90 4.55 5.00 6.12
1.53 1.62 4.00 4.64 5.00 6.04
1.48 1.55 4.15 4.74 5.75 6.96
1.50 1.57 4.00 4.55 5.75 6.96
1.53 1.59 4.10 4.53 5.80 6.71
1.50 1.59 4.10 4.83 5.00 6.13
1.53 1.62 4.00 4.64 5.00 6.04
1.48 1.58 3.95 4.73 5.10 6.48
1.56 1.61 4.21 4.57 5.62 6.29
1.54 1.59 4.16 4.57 5.70 6.51
1.53 1.62 3.90 4.55 5.00 6.12
1.53 1.62 4.00 4.64 5.00 6.04
1.51 1.58 4.02 4.57 5.60 6.72
1.50 1.59 4.10 4.83 5.00 6.13
1.45 1.54 3.85 4.56 5.80 7.59
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
3.00 3.41 1.34 1.42
1.75 1.89 1.95 2.12
2.90 3.31 1.35 1.43
3.00 3.34 1.36 1.43
2.93 3.33 1.35 1.43
3.15 3.57 1.32 1.39
1.75 1.89 1.95 2.12
1.85 1.94 1.97 2.07
1.84 1.93 1.98 2.08
2.86 3.23 1.37 1.45
3.00 3.41 1.34 1.42
2.90 3.28 1.36 1.44
2.91 3.29 1.36 1.44
3.15 3.57 1.32 1.39
1.84 1.93 1.98 2.08
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
1.26 1.33 3.50 4.06
1.28 1.35 3.35 3.87
1.25 1.3 3.75 4.29
1.25 1.32 3.55 4.15
1.23 1.28 3.90 4.51
2.01 2.12 1.81 1.9
1.60 1.68 2.32 2.48
1.25 1.32 3.54 4.15
1.26 1.33 3.50 4.06
1.25 1.31 3.60 4.19
1.25 1.31 3.60 4.19
1.23 1.28 3.90 4.51
Bookies
Yes No
1.91 2.07 1.80 1.94
1.83 1.98 1.87 2.02
1.91 2.07 1.80 1.94
1.83 2 1.83 2
1.89 2.02 1.85 1.98
1.91 2.05 1.82 1.95
1.83 1.98 1.87 2.02
1.87 1.99 1.88 2.01
1.91 2.07 1.80 1.94
1.85 2 1.85 2
1.88 2.04 1.82 1.97
1.91 2.05 1.82 1.95
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
1.14 2.04 1.17 2.13 2.35 25.17
1.10 1.97 1.17 2.21 2.25 23.98
1.13 1.95 1.21 2.21 2.45 28.59
1.13 1.94 1.22 2.22 2.50 31.46
1.12 1.93 1.22 2.25 2.41 25.57
1.12 1.98 1.18 2.17 2.38 29.99
1.10 1.97 1.17 2.21 2.25 23.98
1.12 1.93 1.22 2.25 2.41 25.57
1.14 2.04 1.17 2.13 2.35 25.17
1.17 2.04 1.22 2.2 2.38 18.08
1.13 2.04 1.20 2.28 2.15 14.15
1.12 1.98 1.18 2.17 2.38 29.99
Double Chance Multi AI Forecast
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Kunshan or
The Draw