Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Colombia Junior vs Deportivo Pereira Tip
Junior
Primera A
8 December 2021
1000
Deportivo Pereira

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 8 December 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Junior vs Deportivo Pereira AI Prediction 8 December 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Junior or the Draw. Junior take on Deportivo Pereira in this Primera A league match played in Colombia. Junior has a 69% probability to beat Deportivo Pereira at home. Deportivo Pereira playing away has a 31% probability to beat Junior.

Win Probability

Junior
Deportivo Pereira
W 69% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
31% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Junior or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 8 December 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Junior
Deportivo Pereira
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.4
1.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.2
2

Primera A League Table (Colombia)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Deportivo Cali
6 4 1 111 5 13
2. Junior
6 1 4 19 1 7
3. Atletico Nacional
6 1 3 210 1 6
4. Deportivo Pereira
6 1 2 36 -7 5

Head-to-Head

Junior
 
Deportivo Pereira
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Junior vs Deportivo Pereira Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
56%
44%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
62%
38%
Attacking (H2H)
50%
50%
Defending (H2H)
63%
38%
FORME (H2H)
58%
42%
Junior Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
44%
Defending %
63%
FORME
47%
Deportivo Pereira Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
10
Attacking %
44%
Defending %
38%
FORME
33%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 8 December 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Junior or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Primera A
04 Dec 2021
Deportivo Pereira
Junior
Primera A
12 Sep 2021
Deportivo Pereira
Junior
Copa Colombia
02 Sep 2021
Deportivo Pereira
Junior
Copa Colombia
25 Aug 2021
Deportivo Pereira
Junior
Primera A
20 Mar 2021
Deportivo Pereira
Junior