Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Algeria JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Tip
JS Kabylie
Ligue 1
3 December 2021
01:30
US Biskra

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 3 December 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

JS Kabylie vs US Biskra AI Prediction 3 December 2021

Our AI-based forecast is JS Kabylie or the Draw. JS Kabylie take on US Biskra in this Ligue 1 league match played in Algeria. JS Kabylie has a 79% probability to beat US Biskra at home. US Biskra playing away has a 21% probability to beat JS Kabylie.

Win Probability

JS Kabylie
US Biskra
W 79% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
21% (H2H) W
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: JS Kabylie or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

JS Kabylie
US Biskra
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.4
0.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.2
1

Ligue 1 League Table (Algeria)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. CR Belouizdad
14 9 3 220 10 30
2. JS Saoura
14 8 3 324 15 27
3. MC Alger
14 7 6 115 8 27
4. ES Setif
14 7 5 214 8 26
5. Paradou AC
12 8 0 417 4 24
6. JS Kabylie
13 6 6 115 9 24
7. CS Constantine
13 7 3 314 6 24
8. US Biskra
14 6 4 418 6 22
9. USM Alger
13 5 5 321 12 20
10. Hussein Dey
14 3 5 613 -6 14
11. RC Arba
14 3 5 612 -10 14
12. Olympique Medea
14 4 2 812 -7 14
13. RC Relizane
13 3 4 610 -11 13
14. NC Magra
14 4 1 910 -10 13
15. HB Chelghoum Laïd
14 2 6 67 -5 12
16. MC Oran
14 2 6 611 -8 12
17. ASO Chlef
14 2 5 78 -6 11
18. WA Tlemcen
14 1 3 107 -15 6

Head-to-Head

JS Kabylie
 
US Biskra
WIN
DRAW
WIN
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
62%
38%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
75%
25%
Attacking (H2H)
70%
30%
Defending (H2H)
83%
17%
FORME (H2H)
81%
19%
JS Kabylie Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
1
Attacking %
70%
Defending %
90%
FORME
87%
US Biskra Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
3
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
30%
Defending %
50%
FORME
20%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 3 December 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Combo
JS Kabylie or
The Draw and -3.5 Goals

Last 5 Matches

Ligue 1
13 Jun 2021
JS Kabylie
US Biskra
Coupe de la Ligue
04 Jun 2021
JS Kabylie
US Biskra
Ligue 1
27 Dec 2020
JS Kabylie
US Biskra
Ligue 1
09 Feb 2020
JS Kabylie
US Biskra
Ligue 1
19 Aug 2019
JS Kabylie
US Biskra