Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Netherlands Jong Ajax vs Jong Utrecht Tip
Jong Ajax
Eerste Divisie
15 October 2021
06:00
Jong Utrecht

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Jong Ajax vs Jong Utrecht AI Prediction 15 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Jong Ajax or the Draw. Jong Ajax take on Jong Utrecht in this Eerste Divisie league match played in Netherlands. Jong Ajax has a 38% probability to beat Jong Utrecht at home. Jong Utrecht playing away has a 62% probability to beat Jong Ajax.

Win Probability

Jong Ajax
Jong Utrecht
W 38% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
62% (H2H) W
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Jong Ajax or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Jong Ajax
Jong Utrecht
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
3
1.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
2.4
0.8

Eerste Divisie League Table (Netherlands)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. FC Volendam
12 8 3 1 29 15 27
2. Excelsior
12 8 1 3 24 12 25
3. De Graafschap
12 7 2 3 20 6 23
4. Emmen
12 7 1 4 19 8 22
5. Jong Ajax
12 6 1 5 27 4 19
6. Jong AZ
12 6 1 5 12 1 19
7. Roda
12 5 3 4 22 4 18
8. Jong Utrecht
12 5 3 4 18 4 18
9. ADO Den Haag
12 7 2 3 25 8 17
10. FC Eindhoven
12 5 2 5 16 -2 17
11. VVV Venlo
12 5 1 6 14 -2 16
12. Telstar
12 4 4 4 16 -7 16
13. NAC Breda
12 4 3 5 19 1 15
14. MVV
12 5 0 7 15 -17 15
15. Jong PSV
12 4 2 6 19 -2 14
16. Helmond Sport
12 4 2 6 13 -4 14
17. Den Bosch
12 4 1 7 14 -7 13
18. FC OSS
12 3 1 8 14 -8 10
19. Almere City FC
12 2 3 7 21 -5 9
20. Dordrecht
12 1 4 7 13 -9 7

Head-to-Head

Jong Ajax
 
Jong Utrecht
WIN
DRAW
WIN
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Jong Ajax vs Jong Utrecht Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
50%
50%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
60%
40%
Attacking (H2H)
65%
35%
Defending (H2H)
25%
75%
FORME (H2H)
47%
53%
Jong Ajax Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
15
Goals Against
12
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
8%
FORME
60%
Jong Utrecht Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
62%
Defending %
69%
FORME
67%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance Multi AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Combo
Jong Ajax or
The Draw and +1.5 Goals

Last 5 Matches

Eerste Divisie
18 Jan 2021
Jong Utrecht
Jong Ajax
1-2
Eerste Divisie
19 Oct 2020
Jong Utrecht
Jong Ajax
3-2
Friendlies Clubs
12 Aug 2020
Jong Utrecht
Jong Ajax
1-2
Eerste Divisie
10 Feb 2020
Jong Utrecht
Jong Ajax
7-2
Eerste Divisie
21 Oct 2019
Jong Utrecht
Jong Ajax
4-0