Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings
World Italy vs England Tip
Italy
UEFA Nations League
23 September 2022
06:45
England

i *Indicated odds were updated on 08:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Italy vs England AI Prediction 23 September 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Italy or the Draw. Italy take on England in this UEFA Nations League league match played in World. Italy has a 73% probability to beat England at home. England playing away has a 27% probability to beat Italy.

Win Probability

Italy
England
W 73% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
27% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Italy or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Italy
England
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.3
0.3
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.8
1.5

UEFA Nations League League Table (World)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Croatia
6 4 1 18 2 13
2. Denmark
6 4 0 29 4 12
3. France
6 1 2 35 -2 5
4. Austria
6 1 1 46 -4 4

Head-to-Head

Italy
 
England
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Italy vs England Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
57%
43%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
64%
36%
Attacking (H2H)
83%
17%
Defending (H2H)
46%
54%
FORME (H2H)
71%
29%
Italy Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
25%
Defending %
65%
FORME
42%
England Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
1
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
5%
Defending %
70%
FORME
17%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.752.913.303.532.552.68
2.903.023.303.452.552.64
2.853.063.103.352.502.66
2.803.033.103.382.502.68
2.802.993.203.462.502.65
3.023.033.363.372.672.68
3.003.133.103.242.602.69
2.903.023.303.452.552.64
2.802.943.153.332.652.78
2.953.033.233.332.642.71
2.753.053.023.382.432.66
2.853.063.103.352.502.66
2.983.033.323.382.642.68
2.702.93.253.552.502.67
2.903.093.153.372.502.64
2.883.063.203.422.502.63
2.812.953.233.412.602.72
2.953.133.053.242.552.68
2.482.73.203.582.612.86
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
4.004.721.211.27
4.505.141.201.24
4.204.781.221.26
4.004.651.221.27
4.335.031.201.25
4.204.941.201.25
4.404.911.221.26
4.505.141.201.24
2.052.111.851.9
1.451.492.883.04
2.282.391.661.72
4.055.11.171.24
4.204.941.201.25
4.004.81.201.26
4.254.981.201.25
4.204.781.221.26
4.254.741.231.27
4.404.911.221.26
2.332.431.651.7
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.401.492.703.05
1.441.52.803.02
1.401.472.853.14
1.401.482.753.08
1.401.482.753.08
1.401.482.773.09
1.401.453.003.23
1.441.52.803.02
2.352.441.651.69
2.002.081.861.93
1.361.462.753.18
1.401.482.773.09
1.391.492.653.04
1.391.462.853.17
1.401.462.883.16
1.421.472.883.11
1.401.453.003.23
2.042.11.861.91
Bookies
YesNo
1.952.121.751.89
1.982.091.831.92
1.8621.862
1.912.071.801.94
1.902.061.801.94
1.952.081.821.93
1.892.011.881.99
1.982.091.831.92
1.952.051.861.95
2.002.081.851.92
1.831.981.862.02
1.952.081.811.92
1.932.141.721.88
1.831.981.862.02
1.912.031.851.97
1.952.081.821.93
1.892.011.881.99
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.503.41.322.61.443.11
1.533.561.302.521.443.11
1.523.381.372.721.432.97
1.503.451.302.551.443.15
1.503.391.362.751.402.92
1.583.411.412.71.482.97
1.523.41.382.771.412.9
1.533.561.302.521.443.11
1.543.431.382.731.432.93
1.463.421.312.71.372.97
1.473.411.332.741.372.92
1.543.391.382.71.452.98
1.473.341.312.621.433.14
1.483.371.352.761.392.93
1.533.51.362.721.402.89
1.503.321.352.671.453.09
1.523.41.382.771.412.9
i*Indicated odds were updated on 08:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Italy or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

UEFA Nations League
11 Jun 2022
England
Italy
Euro Championship
11 Jul 2021
England
Italy
Friendlies
27 Mar 2020
England
Italy
Friendlies
27 Mar 2018
England
Italy
World Cup
14 Jun 2014
England
Italy