Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Brazil Internacional vs Corinthians Tip
Internacional
Serie A
14 May 2022
10:00
Corinthians

i *Indicated odds were updated on 08:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Internacional vs Corinthians AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Corinthians. Internacional take on Corinthians in this Serie A league match played in Brazil. Internacional has a 56% probability to beat Corinthians at home. Corinthians playing away has a 44% probability to beat Internacional.

Win Probability

Internacional
Corinthians
W 56% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
44% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or CorinthiansType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Internacional
Corinthians
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.8
1.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
0.8

Serie A League Table (Brazil)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Corinthians
6 4 1 110 4 13
2. Atletico-MG
7 3 3 111 4 12
3. Sao Paulo
6 3 2 111 4 11
4. Botafogo
6 3 2 110 3 11
5. Santos
6 3 1 210 5 10
6. Coritiba
6 3 1 211 3 10
7. Avai
6 3 1 27 -1 10
8. America Mineiro
6 3 0 37 0 9
9. Palmeiras
6 2 3 19 4 9
10. RB Bragantino
7 2 3 29 2 9
11. Internacional
6 2 3 16 0 9
12. Fluminense
6 2 2 26 0 8
13. Goias
6 2 2 27 -2 8
14. Cuiaba
6 2 1 35 -3 7
15. Atletico Paranaense
6 2 0 43 -5 6
16. Flamengo
6 1 3 26 0 6
17. Juventude
6 1 3 27 -3 6
18. Ceara
5 1 1 36 -3 4
19. Atletico Goianiense
6 0 3 33 -7 3
20. Fortaleza EC
5 0 1 43 -5 1

Head-to-Head

Internacional
 
Corinthians
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Internacional vs Corinthians Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
43%
57%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
36%
64%
Attacking (H2H)
33%
67%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
40%
60%
Internacional Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
31%
Defending %
69%
FORME
53%
Corinthians Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
62%
Defending %
69%
FORME
80%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.052.143.203.433.804.13
2.102.183.203.43.754.03
2.102.213.103.353.654
2.152.293.003.283.503.88
2.052.133.303.523.754.04
2.212.223.243.264.104.13
2.062.183.103.373.704.1
2.102.183.203.43.754.03
2.082.163.153.333.954.24
2.142.193.203.313.964.14
2.082.223.113.423.503.9
2.102.193.153.363.754.06
2.192.223.203.264.044.13
2.052.143.203.433.804.13
2.102.183.203.43.754.03
2.052.153.203.453.754.09
2.072.163.133.343.874.2
2.062.183.103.373.704.1
2.132.263.103.393.453.81
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
4.004.721.211.27
4.505.141.201.24
4.354.961.211.25
4.335.031.201.25
4.335.031.201.25
4.204.861.211.26
4.605.211.201.24
4.505.141.201.24
2.102.171.801.85
4.575.11.211.24
2.262.391.651.72
4.205.121.181.24
4.204.861.211.26
4.004.721.211.27
4.455.111.201.24
4.004.81.201.26
4.455.021.211.25
4.605.211.201.24
1.461.512.782.96
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.411.52.652.99
1.451.512.752.97
1.421.492.753.03
1.501.582.502.73
1.401.482.753.08
1.431.52.743
1.411.472.903.15
1.451.512.752.97
1.911.912.102.1
1.451.52.833.01
2.062.151.801.87
1.391.482.703.07
1.431.52.743
1.411.52.652.99
1.421.482.803.06
1.421.512.622.95
1.451.52.792.99
1.411.472.903.15
2.402.511.611.66
Bookies
YesNo
2.002.171.731.86
2.052.181.751.85
1.952.091.801.92
2.102.281.671.78
2.002.151.751.87
2.012.121.801.89
1.982.131.771.89
2.052.181.751.85
1.952.091.801.92
2.082.231.711.81
2.002.171.731.86
1.952.071.831.93
2.002.171.731.86
2.002.181.721.85
1.982.131.771.89
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.262.381.342.681.734.87
1.252.381.302.571.755.23
1.292.421.362.681.744.7
1.252.391.352.791.654.47
1.252.371.332.671.724.91
1.312.361.432.781.804.63
1.262.361.352.71.744.88
1.252.381.302.571.755.23
1.282.371.382.741.754.71
1.262.441.322.671.674.64
1.272.411.342.681.714.72
1.292.371.402.761.764.64
1.262.381.342.681.734.87
1.282.411.352.671.744.78
1.292.441.352.661.734.69
1.272.391.352.71.724.73
1.262.361.352.71.744.88
i*Indicated odds were updated on 08:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Corinthians

Last 5 Matches

Serie A
24 Oct 2021
Internacional
Corinthians
Serie A
04 Jul 2021
Internacional
Corinthians
Serie A
26 Feb 2021
Internacional
Corinthians
Serie A
31 Oct 2020
Internacional
Corinthians
Serie A
17 Nov 2019
Internacional
Corinthians