Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Sweden IFK Goteborg vs Djurgardens IF Tip
IFK Goteborg
Allsvenskan
28 October 2021
05:00
Djurgardens IF

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 28 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

IFK Goteborg vs Djurgardens IF AI Prediction 28 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Djurgardens IF. IFK Goteborg take on Djurgardens IF in this Allsvenskan league match played in Sweden. IFK Goteborg has a 32% probability to beat Djurgardens IF at home. Djurgardens IF playing away has a 68% probability to beat IFK Goteborg.

Win Probability

IFK Goteborg
Djurgardens IF
W 32% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
68% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Djurgardens IFType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 28 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

IFK Goteborg
Djurgardens IF
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1
1.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.4
1.6

Allsvenskan League Table (Sweden)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Malmo FF
30 17 8 558 28 59
2. AIK stockholm
30 18 5 745 20 59
3. Djurgardens IF
30 17 6 746 16 57
4. IF elfsborg
30 17 4 951 16 55
5. Hammarby FF
30 15 8 754 13 53
6. kalmar FF
30 13 8 941 2 47
7. IFK Norrkoping
30 13 5 1245 4 44
8. IFK Goteborg
30 11 8 1142 3 41
9. Mjallby AIF
30 9 11 1034 7 38
10. Varbergs BoIS FC
30 9 10 1135 -3 37
11. Sirius
30 10 7 1339 -14 37
12. BK Hacken
30 9 9 1246 0 36
13. Degerfors IF
30 10 4 1634 -17 34
14. Halmstad
30 6 14 1021 -5 32
15. Orebro SK
30 4 6 2023 -35 18
16. Ostersunds FK
30 3 5 2224 -35 14

Head-to-Head

IFK Goteborg
 
Djurgardens IF
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
IFK Goteborg vs Djurgardens IF Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
36%
64%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
15%
85%
Attacking (H2H)
36%
64%
Defending (H2H)
53%
47%
FORME (H2H)
40%
60%
IFK Goteborg Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
45%
Defending %
36%
FORME
40%
Djurgardens IF Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
9
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
82%
Defending %
27%
FORME
60%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 28 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Djurgardens IF

Last 5 Matches

Allsvenskan
23 May 2021
Djurgardens IF
IFK Goteborg
Allsvenskan
22 Aug 2020
Djurgardens IF
IFK Goteborg
Allsvenskan
12 Jul 2020
Djurgardens IF
IFK Goteborg
Allsvenskan
21 Oct 2019
Djurgardens IF
IFK Goteborg
Allsvenskan
15 Apr 2019
Djurgardens IF
IFK Goteborg