Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Algeria Hussein Dey vs MC Oran Tip
Hussein Dey
Ligue 1
25 November 2021
01:30
MC Oran

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Hussein Dey vs MC Oran AI Prediction 25 November 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Hussein Dey or the Draw. Hussein Dey take on MC Oran in this Ligue 1 league match played in Algeria. Hussein Dey has a 43% probability to beat MC Oran at home. MC Oran playing away has a 57% probability to beat Hussein Dey.

Win Probability

Hussein Dey
MC Oran
W 43% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
57% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Hussein Dey or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Hussein Dey
MC Oran
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1
0.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
1.3

Ligue 1 League Table (Algeria)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Olympique Medea
6 4 1 18 5 13
2. US Biskra
5 4 0 110 6 12
3. Paradou AC
5 4 0 110 4 12
4. USM Alger
6 3 2 111 8 11
5. CS Constantine
6 3 2 18 5 11
6. CR Belouizdad
6 3 2 110 3 11
7. ES Setif
6 2 4 05 3 10
8. Hussein Dey
6 2 3 16 1 9
9. MC Alger
5 2 2 14 0 8
10. JS Saoura
4 2 1 18 6 7
11. MC Oran
6 1 2 35 -3 5
12. RC Relizane
6 1 2 34 -8 5
13. JS Kabylie
4 0 4 03 0 4
14. RC Arba
6 0 4 22 -9 4
15. ASO Chlef
5 0 3 20 -2 3
16. HB Chelghoum Laïd
6 0 3 30 -4 3
17. WA Tlemcen
6 1 0 52 -7 3
18. NC Magra
6 0 1 52 -8 1

Head-to-Head

Hussein Dey
 
MC Oran
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Hussein Dey vs MC Oran Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
46%
54%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
38%
62%
Attacking (H2H)
57%
43%
Defending (H2H)
63%
38%
FORME (H2H)
60%
40%
Hussein Dey Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
50%
Defending %
63%
FORME
50%
MC Oran Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
3
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
38%
Defending %
38%
FORME
33%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Combo
Hussein Dey or
The Draw and -3.5 Goals

Last 5 Matches

Ligue 1
04 May 2021
MC Oran
Hussein Dey
Ligue 1
27 Nov 2020
MC Oran
Hussein Dey
Ligue 1
24 Nov 2019
MC Oran
Hussein Dey
Ligue 1
26 May 2019
MC Oran
Hussein Dey
Ligue 1
21 Nov 2018
MC Oran
Hussein Dey