Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings
Argentina Huracan vs Banfield Tip
Huracan
Liga Profesional Argentina
23 September 2022
10:00
Banfield

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Huracan vs Banfield AI Prediction 23 September 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Huracan or the Draw. Huracan take on Banfield in this Liga Profesional Argentina league match played in Argentina. Huracan has a 47% probability to beat Banfield at home. Banfield playing away has a 53% probability to beat Huracan.

Win Probability

Huracan
Banfield
W 47% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
53% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Huracan or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Huracan
Banfield
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.6
1.2

Liga Profesional Argentina League Table (Argentina)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Atletico Tucuman
21 11 8 226 14 41
2. Boca Juniors
21 12 3 626 4 39
3. Racing Club
21 10 7 428 12 37
4. Huracan
21 9 10 226 11 37
5. Gimnasia L.P.
22 10 7 522 9 37
6. Argentinos JRS
21 10 3 826 6 33
7. River Plate
21 9 5 729 11 32
8. Godoy Cruz
21 9 5 723 1 32
9. Tigre
21 7 9 529 5 30
10. Platense
21 7 9 519 3 30
11. Newells Old Boys
21 8 5 819 0 29
12. Patronato
21 7 7 724 2 28
13. Sarmiento Junin
21 8 4 922 -2 28
14. Defensa Y Justicia
21 7 7 720 -2 28
15. Barracas Central
22 7 7 825 -5 28
16. San Lorenzo
21 5 12 423 2 27
17. Central Cordoba de Santiago
20 8 3 926 1 27
18. Independiente
21 7 6 823 0 27
19. Estudiantes L.P.
21 7 6 820 -3 27
20. Union Santa Fe
20 7 5 822 -4 26
21. Talleres Cordoba
20 6 7 717 0 25
22. Banfield
21 6 7 821 -3 25
23. Rosario Central
21 6 7 816 -4 25
24. Arsenal Sarandi
21 4 11 621 -3 23
25. Colon Santa Fe
21 4 7 1015 -13 19
26. Lanus
21 4 5 1219 -11 17
27. Velez Sarsfield
20 2 10 820 -7 16
28. Aldosivi
21 3 4 1412 -24 13

Head-to-Head

Huracan
 
Banfield
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Huracan vs Banfield Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
79%
21%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
71%
29%
Attacking (H2H)
45%
55%
Defending (H2H)
67%
33%
FORME (H2H)
50%
50%
Huracan Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
63%
Defending %
63%
FORME
47%
Banfield Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
75%
Defending %
25%
FORME
47%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.701.773.503.835.005.7
1.721.793.503.85.005.63
1.681.753.503.825.256
1.731.83.303.555.506.22
1.701.763.603.865.255.83
1.691.753.583.865.255.88
1.661.733.553.895.256.04
1.721.793.503.85.005.63
1.711.793.453.84.855.58
1.681.713.633.796.076.54
1.681.783.303.734.845.83
1.661.743.503.855.256.09
1.711.773.583.855.155.72
1.701.773.503.835.005.7
1.661.743.503.855.256.09
1.701.83.303.724.755.66
1.701.773.523.845.055.73
1.661.733.553.895.256.04
1.751.863.353.774.355.09
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
4.104.871.201.26
4.505.141.201.24
4.354.961.211.25
4.004.651.221.27
4.335.031.201.25
4.255.061.191.25
5.005.561.191.22
4.505.141.201.24
2.092.161.811.86
4.705.271.201.23
2.082.181.781.85
4.255.251.171.24
4.245.061.191.25
4.104.871.201.26
4.305.191.181.24
4.004.81.201.26
4.234.881.211.26
5.005.561.191.22
2.042.11.861.91
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.411.52.652.99
1.451.512.752.97
1.421.482.803.06
1.401.482.753.08
1.401.482.753.08
1.411.492.733.04
1.451.52.803
1.451.512.752.97
1.801.852.102.17
1.461.512.792.97
1.391.482.753.1
1.411.492.733.04
1.411.52.652.99
1.401.472.803.11
1.421.512.622.95
1.421.482.803.06
1.451.52.803
1.731.782.202.28
Bookies
YesNo
2.152.371.611.73
2.202.381.631.73
2.102.271.681.79
2.102.281.671.78
2.202.41.611.71
2.202.371.641.73
2.332.511.581.66
2.202.381.631.73
2.302.471.601.68
2.102.271.681.79
2.202.381.631.73
2.152.371.611.73
2.102.291.661.78
2.202.391.621.72
2.152.361.621.74
2.332.511.581.66
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.162.051.292.52.058.87
1.162.061.252.362.1511.19
1.172.011.312.462.2010.31
1.141.991.302.532.109.81
1.162.051.282.452.109.71
1.1521.292.472.1410.35
1.1621.302.462.2010.8
1.162.061.252.362.1511.19
1.122.011.262.512.019.72
1.1521.292.472.1510.51
1.1521.292.472.1410.35
1.162.051.292.52.058.87
1.1521.292.472.1510.51
1.172.051.302.482.109.13
1.182.091.282.422.109.27
1.1621.302.462.2010.8
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Combo
Huracan or
The Draw and -3.5 Goals

Last 5 Matches

Liga Profesional Argentina
20 Oct 2021
Banfield
Huracan
Liga Profesional Argentina
07 Mar 2020
Banfield
Huracan
Liga Profesional Argentina
17 Sep 2018
Banfield
Huracan
Liga Profesional Argentina
30 Mar 2018
Banfield
Huracan
Liga Profesional Argentina
11 Dec 2016
Banfield
Huracan