Free Football AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
The Easier Way to Bet on Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Finland HJK helsinki vs Ilves Tampere Tip
HJK helsinki
Veikkausliiga
18 June 2021
03:00
Ilves Tampere
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Machine learning forecast for HJK helsinki vs Ilves Tampere 18 June 2021

Our AI-based forecast is HJK helsinki or the Draw. HJK helsinki take on Ilves Tampere in this Veikkausliiga league match played in Finland. HJK helsinki has a 82% probability to beat Ilves Tampere at home. Ilves Tampere playing away has a 18% probability to beat HJK helsinki.

Win Probability

HJK helsinki
Ilves Tampere
W 82% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
18% (H2H) W
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: HJK helsinki or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Odds

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 18 June 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

HJK helsinki
Ilves Tampere
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2
1.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.4
1.4

Veikkausliiga League Table (Finland)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. HJK helsinki
14 11 2 1 25 18 35
2. KuPS
13 9 1 3 19 10 28
3. FC Lahti
14 7 5 2 21 8 26
4. Inter Turku
13 8 1 4 21 10 25
5. SJK
14 7 3 4 15 4 24
6. HIFK Elsinki
13 5 5 3 13 2 20
7. Ilves Tampere
14 6 2 6 15 -1 20
8. Honka
13 4 2 7 14 -3 14
9. IFK Mariehamn
13 3 2 8 9 -12 11
10. haka
13 2 3 8 10 -8 9
11. Kooteepee
14 1 5 8 12 -13 8
12. AC oulu
14 2 1 11 11 -15 7

Head-to-Head

HJK helsinki
 
Ilves Tampere
WIN
DRAW
WIN
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
HJK helsinki vs Ilves Tampere Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
69%
31%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
71%
29%
Attacking (H2H)
59%
41%
Defending (H2H)
78%
22%
FORME (H2H)
68%
32%
HJK helsinki Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
10
Goals Against
2
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
78%
FORME
100%
Ilves Tampere Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
78%
Defending %
22%
FORME
47%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
Double Chance Multi AI Forecast
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


HJK helsinki or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Veikkausliiga
11 May 2021
Ilves Tampere
HJK helsinki
0-3
Veikkausliiga
13 Sep 2020
Ilves Tampere
HJK helsinki
1-2
Veikkausliiga
25 Jul 2020
Ilves Tampere
HJK helsinki
2-0
Veikkausliiga
19 Oct 2019
Ilves Tampere
HJK helsinki
2-1
Veikkausliiga
20 Jul 2019
Ilves Tampere
HJK helsinki
1-1