Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings
Netherlands Heracles vs Helmond Sport Tip
Heracles
Eerste Divisie
23 September 2022
07:00
Helmond Sport

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Heracles vs Helmond Sport AI Prediction 23 September 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Match Draw. Heracles take on Helmond Sport in this Eerste Divisie league match played in Netherlands. Heracles has a 89% probability to beat Helmond Sport at home. Helmond Sport playing away has a 11% probability to beat Heracles.

Win Probability

Heracles
Helmond Sport
W 89% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
11% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Match DrawType: Draw

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Heracles
Helmond Sport
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2.6
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.8
1.2

Eerste Divisie League Table (Netherlands)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. PEC Zwolle
8 6 1 123 13 19
2. Heracles
8 6 1 122 13 19
3. FC Eindhoven
8 5 3 017 10 18
4. Roda
8 4 3 115 5 15
5. Willem II
8 4 3 111 4 15
6. NAC Breda
8 4 2 212 2 14
7. MVV
8 4 2 216 1 14
8. VVV Venlo
8 4 2 214 0 14
9. Jong AZ
8 4 1 316 4 13
10. Jong Ajax
8 3 2 315 2 11
11. Almere City FC
8 3 1 410 -2 10
12. Jong PSV
8 2 3 39 -5 9
13. ADO Den Haag
8 2 2 410 -4 8
14. Telstar
8 2 2 46 -8 8
15. FC OSS
8 2 1 510 -4 7
16. Dordrecht
8 2 1 58 -5 7
17. Helmond Sport
8 2 0 67 -5 6
18. Den Bosch
8 2 0 610 -6 6
19. De Graafschap
8 1 2 59 -7 5
20. Jong Utrecht
8 1 2 56 -8 5

Head-to-Head

Heracles
 
Helmond Sport
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Heracles vs Helmond Sport Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
0%
0%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
0%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
68%
32%
Defending (H2H)
40%
60%
FORME (H2H)
63%
38%
Heracles Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
13
Goals Against
9
Attacking %
57%
Defending %
61%
FORME
67%
Helmond Sport Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
26%
Defending %
74%
FORME
40%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.331.395.005.887.259.26
1.361.45.005.568.009.53
1.351.414.855.677.008.86
1.331.394.405.138.5011.71
1.361.395.756.397.007.97
1.361.45.055.637.809.29
1.361.45.005.568.009.53
1.331.394.955.916.908.93
1.381.415.485.957.338.2
1.331.414.365.297.1410.04
1.341.395.005.827.259.1
1.371.415.055.597.709.04
1.321.394.805.817.009.38
1.341.395.005.827.259.1
1.351.414.755.587.008.97
1.331.385.055.947.209.15
1.321.384.955.986.909.08
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.202.431.581.7
2.352.51.601.67
2.252.461.581.68
2.202.391.621.72
2.252.481.571.68
2.442.561.591.64
2.352.51.601.67
2.062.181.761.85
2.462.61.571.63
2.112.221.741.82
2.252.521.541.66
2.442.561.591.64
2.202.431.581.7
2.252.51.551.67
2.252.481.571.68
2.302.531.551.65
2.112.191.781.84
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.161.214.805.78
1.161.25.005.92
1.161.24.955.88
1.151.214.755.87
1.141.185.506.57
1.141.24.605.88
1.161.25.005.92
1.9121.912
1.181.215.015.68
1.831.912.012.1
1.121.194.756.3
1.141.24.605.88
1.161.214.805.78
1.131.194.856.23
1.151.214.755.87
1.161.214.905.85
1.831.892.052.12
Bookies
YesNo
1.781.931.902.07
1.781.882.002.13
1.741.881.952.13
1.801.941.912.07
1.8321.832
1.821.931.942.07
1.781.882.002.13
1.861.971.922.03
1.851.941.972.07
1.741.862.002.16
1.821.931.942.07
1.781.931.902.07
1.711.871.952.16
1.751.891.952.12
1.801.941.902.06
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.091.831.1523.10-21.15
1.071.81.121.953.20-14.82
1.101.841.162.023.05-25.99
1.051.741.172.093.10-18.53
1.111.891.141.973.00-26.92
1.071.781.162.053.08-20.37
1.071.81.121.953.20-14.82
1.111.841.161.983.22-21.15
1.041.761.152.12.86-22.76
1.071.81.1423.10-18.01
1.071.781.162.053.08-20.37
1.091.831.1523.10-21.15
1.071.81.1423.10-18.01
1.091.811.172.043.10-23.63
1.091.841.131.963.10-19.08
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
DrawAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip