Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Netherlands Helmond Sport vs ADO Den Haag Tip
Helmond Sport
Eerste Divisie
15 October 2021
06:00
ADO Den Haag

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Helmond Sport vs ADO Den Haag AI Prediction 15 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or ADO Den Haag. Helmond Sport take on ADO Den Haag in this Eerste Divisie league match played in Netherlands. Helmond Sport has a 35% probability to beat ADO Den Haag at home. ADO Den Haag playing away has a 65% probability to beat Helmond Sport.

Win Probability

Helmond Sport
ADO Den Haag
W 35% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
65% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or ADO Den Haag Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Helmond Sport
ADO Den Haag
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.2
3
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.6
1.4

Eerste Divisie League Table (Netherlands)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. FC Volendam
12 8 3 1 29 15 27
2. Excelsior
12 8 1 3 24 12 25
3. De Graafschap
12 7 2 3 20 6 23
4. Emmen
12 7 1 4 19 8 22
5. Jong Ajax
12 6 1 5 27 4 19
6. Jong AZ
12 6 1 5 12 1 19
7. Roda
12 5 3 4 22 4 18
8. Jong Utrecht
12 5 3 4 18 4 18
9. ADO Den Haag
12 7 2 3 25 8 17
10. FC Eindhoven
12 5 2 5 16 -2 17
11. VVV Venlo
12 5 1 6 14 -2 16
12. Telstar
12 4 4 4 16 -7 16
13. NAC Breda
12 4 3 5 19 1 15
14. MVV
12 5 0 7 15 -17 15
15. Jong PSV
12 4 2 6 19 -2 14
16. Helmond Sport
12 4 2 6 13 -4 14
17. Den Bosch
12 4 1 7 14 -7 13
18. FC OSS
12 3 1 8 14 -8 10
19. Almere City FC
12 2 3 7 21 -5 9
20. Dordrecht
12 1 4 7 13 -9 7

Head-to-Head

Helmond Sport
 
ADO Den Haag
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Helmond Sport vs ADO Den Haag Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
0%
0%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
0%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
29%
71%
Defending (H2H)
47%
53%
FORME (H2H)
32%
68%
Helmond Sport Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
46%
Defending %
38%
FORME
40%
ADO Den Haag Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
15
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
46%
FORME
87%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
ADO Den Haag