Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Morocco Hassania Agadir vs Olympique Khouribga Tip
Hassania Agadir
Botola Pro
25 November 2021
05:15
Olympique Khouribga

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Hassania Agadir vs Olympique Khouribga AI Prediction 25 November 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Olympique Khouribga. Hassania Agadir take on Olympique Khouribga in this Botola Pro league match played in Morocco. Hassania Agadir has a 47% probability to beat Olympique Khouribga at home. Olympique Khouribga playing away has a 53% probability to beat Hassania Agadir.

Win Probability

Hassania Agadir
Olympique Khouribga
W 47% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
53% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Olympique KhouribgaType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Hassania Agadir
Olympique Khouribga
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.8
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.2
1.8

Botola Pro League Table (Morocco)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Wydad AC
12 10 2 021 15 32
2. Raja Casablanca
12 7 3 217 9 24
3. FAR Rabat
12 5 5 214 5 20
4. Renaissance Berkane
12 4 7 114 4 19
5. Riadi Salmi
12 6 1 521 4 19
6. Maghreb Fès
12 4 5 312 4 17
7. Difaa EL Jadida
12 4 5 316 -3 17
8. Chabab Mohammédia
12 4 5 311 2 17
9. Olympique Khouribga
12 3 5 416 -3 14
10. Ittihad Tanger
12 4 2 616 -1 14
11. Olympique Safi
12 2 7 36 -1 13
12. Youssoufia Berrechid
12 3 3 612 -6 12
13. Hassania Agadir
12 3 2 78 -5 11
14. Mouloudia Oujda
12 2 4 610 -7 10
15. FUS Rabat
12 1 6 59 -5 9
16. Rapide Oued ZEM
12 1 4 74 -12 7

Head-to-Head

Hassania Agadir
 
Olympique Khouribga
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Hassania Agadir vs Olympique Khouribga Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
43%
57%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
38%
62%
Attacking (H2H)
40%
60%
Defending (H2H)
60%
40%
FORME (H2H)
55%
45%
Hassania Agadir Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
44%
Defending %
33%
FORME
40%
Olympique Khouribga Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
9
Attacking %
67%
Defending %
0%
FORME
33%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Olympique Khouribga

Last 5 Matches

Botola Pro
23 Feb 2020
Hassania Agadir
Olympique Khouribga
Botola Pro
22 Sep 2019
Hassania Agadir
Olympique Khouribga
Botola Pro
27 Feb 2019
Hassania Agadir
Olympique Khouribga
Botola Pro
30 Sep 2018
Hassania Agadir
Olympique Khouribga
Botola Pro
04 Mar 2018
Hassania Agadir
Olympique Khouribga