Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Germany Hannover 96 vs FC Schalke 04 Tip
Hannover 96
Bundesliga 2
15 October 2021
04:30
FC Schalke 04

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Hannover 96 vs FC Schalke 04 AI Prediction 15 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or FC Schalke 04. Hannover 96 take on FC Schalke 04 in this Bundesliga 2 league match played in Germany. Hannover 96 has a 25% probability to beat FC Schalke 04 at home. FC Schalke 04 playing away has a 75% probability to beat Hannover 96.

Win Probability

Hannover 96
FC Schalke 04
W 25% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
75% (H2H) W
0% Home
50% Draw
50% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or FC Schalke 04 Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Hannover 96
FC Schalke 04
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1
2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.2
0.6

Bundesliga 2 League Table (Germany)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. FC St. Pauli
11 8 1 2 27 17 25
2. Jahn Regensburg
11 6 4 1 24 12 22
3. FC Schalke 04
11 7 1 3 20 9 22
4. FC Nurnberg
11 5 6 0 16 9 21
5. SC Paderborn 07
11 5 3 3 22 9 18
6. Hamburger SV
11 4 6 1 18 5 18
7. SV Darmstadt 98
11 5 2 4 25 11 17
8. Karlsruher SC
11 4 4 3 17 2 16
9. Fortuna Dusseldorf
11 4 3 4 17 0 15
10. Werder Bremen
11 4 3 4 16 -1 15
11. FC Heidenheim
11 4 3 4 12 -5 15
12. Dynamo Dresden
11 4 1 6 13 -2 13
13. Hansa Rostock
11 3 2 6 11 -8 11
14. Hannover 96
11 3 2 6 8 -8 11
15. Holstein Kiel
11 2 4 5 11 -10 10
16. SV Sandhausen
11 2 3 6 11 -12 9
17. Erzgebirge AUE
11 1 4 6 8 -10 7
18. FC Ingolstadt 04
11 1 2 8 7 -18 5

Head-to-Head

Hannover 96
 
FC Schalke 04
WIN
DRAW
WIN
0% Home
50% Draw
50% Away
Hannover 96 vs FC Schalke 04 Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
33%
67%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
29%
71%
Attacking (H2H)
33%
67%
Defending (H2H)
33%
67%
FORME (H2H)
37%
63%
Hannover 96 Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
33%
Defending %
60%
FORME
47%
FC Schalke 04 Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
10
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
67%
Defending %
80%
FORME
80%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
FC Schalke 04

Last 5 Matches

Bundesliga 1
31 Mar 2019
Hannover 96
FC Schalke 04
0-1
Bundesliga 1
03 Nov 2018
Hannover 96
FC Schalke 04
3-1
Bundesliga 1
21 Jan 2018
Hannover 96
FC Schalke 04
1-1
Bundesliga 1
27 Aug 2017
Hannover 96
FC Schalke 04
1-0
Bundesliga 1
30 Apr 2016
Hannover 96
FC Schalke 04
1-3