Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Tunisia Hammam-Sousse vs Esperance Tunis Tip
Hammam-Sousse
Ligue Professionnelle 1
25 November 2021
01:00
Esperance Tunis

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Hammam-Sousse vs Esperance Tunis AI Prediction 25 November 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Esperance Tunis. Hammam-Sousse take on Esperance Tunis in this Ligue Professionnelle 1 league match played in Tunisia. Hammam-Sousse has a 63% probability to beat Esperance Tunis at home. Esperance Tunis playing away has a 37% probability to beat Hammam-Sousse.

Win Probability

Hammam-Sousse
Esperance Tunis
W 63% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
37% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Esperance TunisType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Hammam-Sousse
Esperance Tunis
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.2
1.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1
0.6

Ligue Professionnelle 1 League Table (Tunisia)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Esperance Tunis
7 5 1 110 7 16
2. CS Sfaxien
7 4 1 27 3 13
3. US BEN Guerdane
7 3 2 27 1 11
4. US Tataouine
7 3 1 39 -1 10
5. CA Bizertin
7 3 1 37 0 10
6. Hammam-Sousse
7 2 2 36 0 8
7. Etoile S. Metlaoui
7 1 3 34 -5 6
8. CS Hammam-Lif
7 1 1 57 -5 4

Head-to-Head

Hammam-Sousse
 
Esperance Tunis
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Hammam-Sousse vs Esperance Tunis Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
0%
100%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
0%
100%
Attacking (H2H)
43%
57%
Defending (H2H)
38%
63%
FORME (H2H)
41%
59%
Hammam-Sousse Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
50%
Defending %
58%
FORME
47%
Esperance Tunis Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
67%
Defending %
75%
FORME
67%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Esperance Tunis

Last 5 Matches

Ligue Professionnelle 1
29 Jun 2012
Esperance Tunis
Hammam-Sousse
Ligue Professionnelle 1
04 Mar 2012
Esperance Tunis
Hammam-Sousse