Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Sweden Halmstad vs Sirius Tip
Halmstad
Allsvenskan
27 September 2021
05:00
Sirius

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 27 September 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Halmstad vs Sirius AI Prediction 27 September 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Sirius. Halmstad take on Sirius in this Allsvenskan league match played in Sweden. Halmstad has a 61% probability to beat Sirius at home. Sirius playing away has a 39% probability to beat Halmstad.

Win Probability

Halmstad
Sirius
W 61% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
39% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Sirius Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Odds

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 27 September 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Halmstad
Sirius
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.4
1.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1
1.2

Allsvenskan League Table (Sweden)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Malmo FF
23 13 5 5 48 23 44
2. Djurgardens IF
23 13 5 5 37 16 44
3. AIK stockholm
23 13 5 5 32 13 44
4. IF elfsborg
23 13 3 7 38 13 42
5. IFK Norrkoping
23 12 3 8 37 9 39
6. Hammarby FF
23 10 7 6 37 7 37
7. kalmar FF
23 10 7 6 27 1 37
8. BK Hacken
23 8 7 8 38 6 31
9. Sirius
23 8 6 9 26 -11 30
10. Varbergs BoIS FC
23 7 7 9 26 -3 28
11. Mjallby AIF
23 6 9 8 22 3 27
12. IFK Goteborg
23 6 7 10 26 -6 25
13. Degerfors IF
23 7 4 12 25 -15 25
14. Halmstad
23 4 11 8 16 -5 23
15. Orebro SK
23 4 4 15 16 -30 16
16. Ostersunds FK
23 3 4 16 20 -21 13

Head-to-Head

Halmstad
 
Sirius
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Halmstad vs Sirius Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
18%
82%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
0%
100%
Attacking (H2H)
22%
78%
Defending (H2H)
55%
45%
FORME (H2H)
29%
71%
Halmstad Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
2
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
11%
Defending %
72%
FORME
27%
Sirius Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
39%
Defending %
67%
FORME
67%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 27 September 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Sirius

Last 5 Matches

Allsvenskan
18 Apr 2021
Sirius
Halmstad
1-0
Allsvenskan
12 Aug 2017
Sirius
Halmstad
0-3
Allsvenskan
04 Jun 2017
Sirius
Halmstad
2-1
Superettan
24 Oct 2016
Sirius
Halmstad
0-1
Superettan
04 Apr 2016
Sirius
Halmstad
2-1