Free Football AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
The Easier Way to Bet on Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
China Guizhou Zhicheng vs Jiangxi Liansheng Tip
Guizhou Zhicheng
League One
22 July 2021
12:00
Jiangxi Liansheng
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Machine learning forecast for Guizhou Zhicheng vs Jiangxi Liansheng 22 July 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Guizhou Zhicheng or the Draw. Guizhou Zhicheng take on Jiangxi Liansheng in this League One league match played in China. Guizhou Zhicheng has a 73% probability to beat Jiangxi Liansheng at home. Jiangxi Liansheng playing away has a 27% probability to beat Guizhou Zhicheng.

Win Probability

Guizhou Zhicheng
Jiangxi Liansheng
W 73% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
27% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Guizhou Zhicheng or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Odds

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 22 July 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Guizhou Zhicheng
Jiangxi Liansheng
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.4
1
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
1.6

League One League Table (China)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Chengdu Better City
15 10 4 1 37 24 34
2. Meizhou Kejia
15 11 1 3 36 21 34
3. Hangzhou Greentown
15 10 3 2 33 21 33
4. Wuhan Three Towns
14 8 3 3 32 18 27
5. Nantong Zhiyun
15 8 3 4 25 8 27
6. Shaanxi Changan Athletic
14 7 4 3 24 11 25
7. Kunshan
15 6 7 2 25 10 25
8. Heilongjiang Lava Spring
15 7 3 5 22 1 24
9. Guizhou Zhicheng
15 6 5 4 12 2 23
10. Sichuan Jiuniu
15 5 6 4 14 3 21
11. Suzhou Dongwu
15 4 6 5 19 -2 18
12. Nanjing City
14 4 4 6 9 -6 16
13. Shenyang Urban
14 5 1 8 15 -8 16
14. Zibo Cuju
14 2 5 7 9 -13 11
15. Beijing Baxy
15 2 4 9 13 -13 10
16. Jiangxi Liansheng
14 2 4 8 12 -16 10
17. Xinjiang Tianshan
15 1 2 12 10 -28 5
18. BIT
15 1 1 13 14 -33 4

Head-to-Head

Guizhou Zhicheng
 
Jiangxi Liansheng
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Guizhou Zhicheng vs Jiangxi Liansheng Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
67%
33%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
80%
20%
Attacking (H2H)
58%
42%
Defending (H2H)
67%
33%
FORME (H2H)
80%
20%
Guizhou Zhicheng Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
44%
Defending %
75%
FORME
53%
Jiangxi Liansheng Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
31%
Defending %
50%
FORME
13%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
Double Chance Multi AI Forecast
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Guizhou Zhicheng or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

League One
14 Oct 2020
Guizhou Zhicheng
Jiangxi Liansheng
1-1
League One
26 Sep 2020
Guizhou Zhicheng
Jiangxi Liansheng
1-3