Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings
Argentina Godoy Cruz vs Boca Juniors Tip
Godoy Cruz
Liga Profesional Argentina
23 September 2022
10:00
Boca Juniors

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Godoy Cruz vs Boca Juniors AI Prediction 23 September 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Boca Juniors. Godoy Cruz take on Boca Juniors in this Liga Profesional Argentina league match played in Argentina. Godoy Cruz has a 47% probability to beat Boca Juniors at home. Boca Juniors playing away has a 53% probability to beat Godoy Cruz.

Win Probability

Godoy Cruz
Boca Juniors
W 47% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
53% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Boca JuniorsType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Godoy Cruz
Boca Juniors
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.6
0.4

Liga Profesional Argentina League Table (Argentina)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Atletico Tucuman
21 11 8 226 14 41
2. Boca Juniors
21 12 3 626 4 39
3. Racing Club
21 10 7 428 12 37
4. Huracan
21 9 10 226 11 37
5. Gimnasia L.P.
22 10 7 522 9 37
6. Argentinos JRS
21 10 3 826 6 33
7. River Plate
21 9 5 729 11 32
8. Godoy Cruz
21 9 5 723 1 32
9. Tigre
21 7 9 529 5 30
10. Platense
21 7 9 519 3 30
11. Newells Old Boys
21 8 5 819 0 29
12. Patronato
21 7 7 724 2 28
13. Sarmiento Junin
21 8 4 922 -2 28
14. Defensa Y Justicia
21 7 7 720 -2 28
15. Barracas Central
22 7 7 825 -5 28
16. San Lorenzo
21 5 12 423 2 27
17. Central Cordoba de Santiago
20 8 3 926 1 27
18. Independiente
21 7 6 823 0 27
19. Estudiantes L.P.
21 7 6 820 -3 27
20. Union Santa Fe
20 7 5 822 -4 26
21. Talleres Cordoba
20 6 7 717 0 25
22. Banfield
21 6 7 821 -3 25
23. Rosario Central
21 6 7 816 -4 25
24. Arsenal Sarandi
21 4 11 621 -3 23
25. Colon Santa Fe
21 4 7 1015 -13 19
26. Lanus
21 4 5 1219 -11 17
27. Velez Sarsfield
20 2 10 820 -7 16
28. Aldosivi
21 3 4 1412 -24 13

Head-to-Head

Godoy Cruz
 
Boca Juniors
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Godoy Cruz vs Boca Juniors Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
20%
80%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
7%
93%
Attacking (H2H)
45%
55%
Defending (H2H)
20%
80%
FORME (H2H)
35%
65%
Godoy Cruz Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
63%
Defending %
0%
FORME
47%
Boca Juniors Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
2
Attacking %
75%
Defending %
75%
FORME
87%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.652.853.003.262.702.91
2.652.872.903.162.752.98
2.702.873.003.222.752.93
2.622.773.103.312.802.97
2.612.753.133.342.802.97
2.632.843.003.272.712.93
2.732.842.973.12.943.07
2.602.872.883.222.652.93
2.652.852.903.142.803.02
2.612.753.133.342.802.97
2.652.853.003.262.702.91
2.652.852.903.142.803.02
2.502.743.003.352.702.98
2.632.83.033.262.782.97
2.602.842.993.322.632.88
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
4.205.031.191.25
4.605.411.181.23
4.335.031.201.25
4.505.341.181.23
4.555.481.171.22
1.831.882.072.14
4.725.381.191.23
1.841.912.022.1
4.405.711.141.21
4.545.471.171.22
4.205.031.191.25
4.555.591.161.22
4.004.81.201.26
4.455.111.201.24
2.112.181.801.85
2.402.571.571.64
2.502.651.551.61
2.402.571.571.64
2.502.651.551.61
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.431.522.602.92
1.441.522.652.93
1.441.522.622.91
1.441.522.622.91
1.451.532.592.87
1.491.542.672.84
1.401.52.602.98
1.451.532.592.87
1.431.522.602.92
1.431.512.652.95
1.421.512.622.95
1.451.522.702.94
1.791.842.122.19
2.162.271.721.79
2.162.271.721.79
Bookies
YesNo
1.982.161.731.86
1.902.091.761.92
2.002.171.731.86
2.002.151.751.87
2.022.161.761.86
1.982.111.801.9
1.952.091.801.92
2.022.161.761.86
1.982.161.731.86
1.902.091.761.92
1.952.121.751.89
2.002.151.751.87
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.433.071.362.761.463.21
1.432.971.402.851.483.2
1.443.131.362.771.443.13
1.4031.362.831.443.19
1.433.041.362.741.483.27
1.393.081.332.81.403.13
1.4031.362.831.443.19
1.433.041.362.741.483.27
1.433.071.362.761.463.21
1.4031.362.831.443.19
1.453.11.362.711.483.24
1.423.021.382.841.453.16
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Boca Juniors

Last 5 Matches

Liga Profesional Argentina
21 Apr 2022
Boca Juniors
Godoy Cruz
Liga Profesional Argentina
21 Oct 2021
Boca Juniors
Godoy Cruz
Copa de la Superliga
15 Mar 2020
Boca Juniors
Godoy Cruz
Liga Profesional Argentina
23 Feb 2020
Boca Juniors
Godoy Cruz
Liga Profesional Argentina
03 Feb 2019
Boca Juniors
Godoy Cruz