Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings
World Germany vs Hungary Tip
Germany
UEFA Nations League
23 September 2022
06:45
Hungary

i *Indicated odds were updated on 08:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Germany vs Hungary AI Prediction 23 September 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Hungary. Germany take on Hungary in this UEFA Nations League league match played in World. Germany has a 41% probability to beat Hungary at home. Hungary playing away has a 59% probability to beat Germany.

Win Probability

Germany
Hungary
W 41% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
59% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or HungaryType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Germany
Hungary
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2
1.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.3
0.8

UEFA Nations League League Table (World)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Croatia
6 4 1 18 2 13
2. Denmark
6 4 0 29 4 12
3. France
6 1 2 35 -2 5
4. Austria
6 1 1 46 -4 4

Head-to-Head

Germany
 
Hungary
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Germany vs Hungary Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
50%
50%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
53%
47%
Defending (H2H)
38%
63%
FORME (H2H)
46%
54%
Germany Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
40%
Defending %
75%
FORME
50%
Hungary Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
35%
Defending %
85%
FORME
58%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.251.286.006.7811.0013.94
1.281.36.006.5111.0012.83
1.251.286.006.8110.7513.67
1.251.295.506.3511.0015
1.251.296.006.9210.0012.86
1.261.295.806.5810.5013.37
1.281.36.006.5111.0012.83
1.281.36.006.5111.0012.83
1.271.36.006.7310.0012.2
1.261.286.226.7412.0514.18
1.251.35.426.489.4013.14
1.231.285.756.949.7513.75
1.271.35.806.4910.5013.01
1.251.286.006.8510.5013.4
1.251.286.006.8810.2513.13
1.251.285.756.5711.0014.43
1.271.35.956.6510.2512.52
1.271.35.806.4910.5013.01
1.251.35.606.878.3011.43
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.302.561.531.64
2.402.551.581.64
2.382.551.571.64
2.382.611.531.62
2.382.611.531.62
2.492.621.571.62
2.602.751.521.57
2.402.551.581.64
1.811.92.012.12
2.512.641.561.61
1.671.742.232.35
2.302.591.511.63
2.492.621.571.62
2.302.571.521.64
2.402.591.551.63
2.402.591.551.63
2.412.571.571.64
2.602.751.521.57
1.591.642.442.56
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.171.234.505.44
1.181.215.005.67
1.181.224.855.58
1.171.234.505.44
1.171.215.005.79
1.151.214.505.67
1.181.215.105.74
1.181.215.005.67
1.821.912.002.1
1.571.622.482.61
2.172.281.711.78
1.141.214.505.8
1.151.214.505.67
1.161.224.405.48
1.161.214.805.78
1.181.224.755.51
1.181.224.955.64
1.181.215.105.74
2.212.31.721.77
Bookies
YesNo
2.052.241.681.81
1.982.091.831.92
2.002.161.741.86
2.052.221.701.82
2.002.181.721.85
2.052.191.741.84
2.082.231.711.81
1.982.091.831.92
2.062.171.771.85
2.122.221.751.82
2.002.161.741.86
2.052.21.731.83
2.052.271.651.79
2.002.161.741.86
2.002.131.781.88
2.052.181.751.85
2.082.231.711.81
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.051.71.131.923.90-9.24
1.021.681.101.913.75-8.42
1.061.711.141.933.95-9.55
1.021.661.121.953.80-8.65
1.061.741.121.93.75-9.9
1.041.691.131.953.76-9.54
1.051.71.141.953.85-9.67
1.021.681.101.913.75-8.42
1.061.691.151.934.12-9.16
1.011.681.101.943.53-9.02
1.031.681.111.913.90-8.36
1.041.691.131.953.76-9.54
1.051.721.121.913.75-9.62
1.031.671.121.923.95-8.39
1.051.711.131.933.75-9.87
1.071.741.141.943.70-11.06
1.051.71.141.953.85-9.67
i*Indicated odds were updated on 08:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Hungary

Last 5 Matches

UEFA Nations League
11 Jun 2022
Hungary
Germany
Euro Championship
23 Jun 2021
Hungary
Germany