Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
World Galatasaray vs Marseille Tip
Galatasaray
UEFA Europa League
25 November 2021
05:45
Marseille

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H

Galatasaray vs Marseille AI Prediction 25 November 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Galatasaray or the Draw. Galatasaray take on Marseille in this UEFA Europa League league match played in World. Galatasaray has a 58% probability to beat Marseille at home. Marseille playing away has a 42% probability to beat Galatasaray.

Win Probability

Galatasaray
Marseille
W 58% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
42% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Galatasaray or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Galatasaray
Marseille
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1
0.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.4
0.8

Head-to-Head

Galatasaray
 
Marseille
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Galatasaray vs Marseille Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
0%
0%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
63%
38%
Defending (H2H)
60%
40%
FORME (H2H)
73%
27%
Galatasaray Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
2
Attacking %
33%
Defending %
87%
FORME
73%
Marseille Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
3
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
20%
Defending %
80%
FORME
33%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Combo
Galatasaray or
The Draw and -3.5 Goals

Last 5 Matches

UEFA Europa League
30 Sep 2021
Marseille
Galatasaray