Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Tips for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Germany FSV Zwickau vs Hallescher FC Tip
FSV Zwickau
Liga 3
15 September 2021
05:00
Hallescher FC
Forecast
H2H
Odds

FSV Zwickau vs Hallescher FC AI Prediction 15 September 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Hallescher FC. FSV Zwickau take on Hallescher FC in this Liga 3 league match played in Germany. FSV Zwickau has a 24% probability to beat Hallescher FC at home. Hallescher FC playing away has a 76% probability to beat FSV Zwickau.

Win Probability

FSV Zwickau
Hallescher FC
W 24% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
76% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Hallescher FC Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

FSV Zwickau
Hallescher FC
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.8
1.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.6
1.4

Head-to-Head

FSV Zwickau
 
Hallescher FC
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
FSV Zwickau vs Hallescher FC Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
63%
38%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
62%
38%
Attacking (H2H)
36%
64%
Defending (H2H)
47%
53%
FORME (H2H)
27%
73%
FSV Zwickau Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
57%
Defending %
0%
FORME
20%
Hallescher FC Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
0%
FORME
53%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.05 2.15 3.50 3.8 3.40 3.68
2.05 2.15 3.50 3.8 3.40 3.68
2.05 2.18 3.40 3.76 3.30 3.64
2.05 2.15 3.40 3.68 3.50 3.8
2.07 2.16 3.58 3.85 3.38 3.62
2.10 2.24 3.35 3.71 3.20 3.53
2.10 2.21 3.40 3.71 3.30 3.59
2.07 2.22 3.45 3.9 3.05 3.4
2.10 2.15 3.59 3.74 3.59 3.74
2.11 2.24 3.35 3.68 3.25 3.56
2.22 2.32 3.30 3.52 3.30 3.52
2.05 2.15 3.50 3.8 3.40 3.68
2.04 2.17 3.35 3.72 3.33 3.7
2.10 2.25 3.30 3.69 3.15 3.51
2.14 2.27 3.35 3.67 3.20 3.49
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
2.95 3.34 1.35 1.43
3.25 3.71 1.30 1.37
3.00 3.18 1.42 1.46
3.00 3.34 1.36 1.43
3.04 3.4 1.35 1.42
3.20 3.53 1.34 1.39
3.25 3.71 1.30 1.37
1.90 1.96 1.98 2.04
3.26 3.5 1.36 1.4
1.85 1.9 2.05 2.11
3.04 3.4 1.35 1.42
2.95 3.34 1.35 1.43
2.90 3.28 1.36 1.44
3.20 3.53 1.34 1.39
1.90 1.95 2.00 2.05
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
1.26 1.33 3.50 4.06
1.28 1.34 3.50 3.96
1.31 1.34 3.65 3.92
1.25 1.3 3.75 4.29
1.26 1.32 3.62 4.14
1.24 1.29 3.85 4.41
1.28 1.34 3.50 3.96
2.03 2.1 1.85 1.91
1.29 1.33 3.69 4.03
2.11 2.18 1.80 1.85
1.26 1.32 3.64 4.16
1.26 1.33 3.50 4.06
1.25 1.31 3.60 4.19
1.24 1.29 3.85 4.41
1.63 1.68 2.36 2.47
Bookies
Yes No
1.70 1.82 2.05 2.22
1.72 1.83 2.05 2.21
1.77 1.82 2.15 2.22
1.72 1.85 2.00 2.18
1.71 1.8 2.11 2.25
1.65 1.76 2.14 2.32
1.72 1.83 2.05 2.21
1.74 1.81 2.12 2.23
1.72 1.82 2.07 2.22
1.70 1.82 2.05 2.22
1.68 1.79 2.10 2.27
1.65 1.76 2.14 2.32
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
1.30 2.59 1.25 2.4 1.72 5.05
1.30 2.57 1.25 2.38 1.75 5.23
1.33 2.55 1.31 2.48 1.77 4.88
1.25 2.35 1.30 2.54 1.80 5.54
1.32 2.57 1.29 2.46 1.74 4.86
1.30 2.61 1.28 2.53 1.65 4.53
1.30 2.61 1.25 2.41 1.70 4.94
1.33 2.56 1.31 2.49 1.76 4.83
1.30 2.58 1.29 2.55 1.66 4.54
1.32 2.57 1.29 2.46 1.74 4.86
1.30 2.59 1.25 2.4 1.72 5.05
1.28 2.58 1.28 2.58 1.62 4.46
1.30 2.61 1.28 2.53 1.65 4.53
Double Chance AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Hallescher FC

Last 5 Matches

Liga 3
06 Feb 2021
FSV Zwickau
Hallescher FC
2-2
Liga 3
12 Oct 2020
FSV Zwickau
Hallescher FC
0-2
Liga 3
06 Jun 2020
FSV Zwickau
Hallescher FC
5-1
Liga 3
05 Oct 2019
FSV Zwickau
Hallescher FC
1-1
Liga 3
22 Dec 2018
FSV Zwickau
Hallescher FC
2-0