Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Brazil Fluminense vs Cruzeiro Tip
Fluminense
Copa Do Brasil
23 June 2022
10:00
Cruzeiro

i *Indicated odds were updated on 08:06 23 June 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds

Fluminense vs Cruzeiro AI Prediction 23 June 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Cruzeiro to win. Fluminense take on Cruzeiro in this Copa Do Brasil league match played in Brazil. Fluminense has a 22% probability to beat Cruzeiro at home. Cruzeiro playing away has a 78% probability to beat Fluminense.

Win Probability

Fluminense
Cruzeiro
W 22% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
78% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Cruzeiro to winType: Winner

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Fluminense
Cruzeiro
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2.5
2.5
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1
0.5

Head-to-Head

Fluminense
 
Cruzeiro
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Fluminense vs Cruzeiro Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
57%
43%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
33%
67%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
40%
60%
Fluminense Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
2
Attacking %
42%
Defending %
83%
FORME
100%
Cruzeiro Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
10
Goals Against
2
Attacking %
83%
Defending %
83%
FORME
75%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.882.032.953.334.104.86
1.952.053.103.354.204.68
1.952.062.953.224.304.89
1.912.042.883.184.405.14
1.901.983.253.54.334.78
1.932.013.253.474.304.69
1.912.052.853.174.305.08
1.952.053.103.354.204.68
2.012.163.103.463.554.04
1.962.053.003.214.535.02
1.912.082.833.223.984.8
1.952.043.003.234.454.97
1.871.983.143.474.204.82
1.882.032.953.334.104.86
2.002.073.053.214.504.87
2.002.122.903.154.204.75
1.891.993.073.344.455.05
1.912.052.853.174.305.08
2.002.142.963.293.804.36
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
5.256.381.141.19
5.005.921.161.2
6.007.11.131.16
5.006.21.141.19
5.506.571.141.18
4.856.081.141.2
6.257.271.131.16
5.005.921.161.2
2.052.171.771.86
1.531.612.422.63
2.192.321.681.76
5.507.121.111.16
5.106.431.131.18
5.256.381.141.19
6.007.31.121.16
4.755.871.151.21
5.156.311.141.19
6.257.271.131.16
1.601.662.382.52
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.551.652.302.53
1.571.652.352.54
1.571.652.352.54
1.571.662.302.51
1.531.622.372.6
1.481.572.472.74
1.581.652.382.54
1.571.652.352.54
1.781.842.102.19
2.662.911.451.52
1.781.862.062.17
1.541.652.302.55
1.521.622.362.61
1.551.652.302.53
1.571.652.352.54
1.551.652.302.53
1.541.632.372.59
1.581.652.382.54
2.752.971.451.51
Bookies
YesNo
2.352.591.531.63
2.302.511.571.66
2.252.461.581.68
2.382.611.531.62
2.372.61.531.62
2.212.391.621.72
2.352.561.551.64
2.302.511.571.66
2.252.461.581.68
2.242.431.601.7
2.352.591.531.63
2.252.461.581.68
2.252.481.571.68
2.322.561.541.64
2.352.561.551.64
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.212.191.362.741.825.58
1.172.171.302.661.806.16
1.222.191.382.771.835.47
1.182.141.362.811.805.68
1.202.211.332.691.805.7
1.222.221.332.621.865.96
1.202.161.382.821.815.48
1.172.171.302.661.806.16
1.182.191.342.811.735.33
1.192.171.352.761.805.66
1.222.211.352.681.845.7
1.212.191.362.741.825.58
1.202.171.362.751.835.72
1.222.211.382.791.805.29
1.202.191.332.661.845.98
1.202.161.382.821.815.48
i*Indicated odds were updated on 08:06 23 June 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
WinnerAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Last 5 Matches

Serie A
10 Oct 2019
Cruzeiro
Fluminense
Copa Do Brasil
05 Jun 2019
Cruzeiro
Fluminense
Serie A
18 May 2019
Cruzeiro
Fluminense
Copa Do Brasil
16 May 2019
Cruzeiro
Fluminense
Serie A
26 Aug 2018
Cruzeiro
Fluminense