Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
World FK Crvena Zvezda vs Ludogorets Tip
FK Crvena Zvezda
UEFA Europa League
25 November 2021
05:45
Ludogorets

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H

FK Crvena Zvezda vs Ludogorets AI Prediction 25 November 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Match Draw. FK Crvena Zvezda take on Ludogorets in this UEFA Europa League league match played in World. FK Crvena Zvezda has a 81% probability to beat Ludogorets at home. Ludogorets playing away has a 19% probability to beat FK Crvena Zvezda.

Win Probability

FK Crvena Zvezda
Ludogorets
W 81% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
19% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Match DrawType: Draw

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

FK Crvena Zvezda
Ludogorets
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.2
0.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
1.8

Head-to-Head

FK Crvena Zvezda
 
Ludogorets
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
FK Crvena Zvezda vs Ludogorets Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
45%
55%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
67%
33%
Defending (H2H)
64%
36%
FORME (H2H)
91%
9%
FK Crvena Zvezda Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
40%
Defending %
73%
FORME
67%
Ludogorets Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
3
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
20%
Defending %
53%
FORME
8%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
DrawAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Last 5 Matches

UEFA Europa League
30 Sep 2021
Ludogorets
FK Crvena Zvezda
UEFA Champions League
02 Aug 2016
Ludogorets
FK Crvena Zvezda
UEFA Champions League
26 Jul 2016
Ludogorets
FK Crvena Zvezda