Free Football AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
The Easier Way to Bet on Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Belarus FC Slutsk vs Shakhter Soligorsk Tip
FC Slutsk
Vysshaya Liga
18 June 2021
03:00
Shakhter Soligorsk
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Machine learning forecast for FC Slutsk vs Shakhter Soligorsk 18 June 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Shakhter Soligorsk. FC Slutsk take on Shakhter Soligorsk in this Vysshaya Liga league match played in Belarus. FC Slutsk has a 33% probability to beat Shakhter Soligorsk at home. Shakhter Soligorsk playing away has a 67% probability to beat FC Slutsk.

Win Probability

FC Slutsk
Shakhter Soligorsk
W 33% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
67% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Shakhter Soligorsk Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Odds

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 18 June 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

FC Slutsk
Shakhter Soligorsk
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.2
1.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.8
0.2

Vysshaya Liga League Table (Belarus)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Shakhter Soligorsk
14 13 1 0 32 25 40
2. Bate Borisov
17 12 3 2 35 20 39
3. Ruh Brest
18 10 6 2 27 15 36
4. Dinamo Minsk
18 11 3 4 33 20 36
5. FC Gomel
16 9 4 3 32 18 31
6. Dinamo Brest
17 6 9 2 21 11 27
7. FC Minsk
17 6 6 5 25 -1 24
8. FC Vitebsk
17 5 8 4 20 5 23
9. FC Energetik-Bgu Minsk
17 5 5 7 21 -2 20
10. FC Isloch Minsk R.
17 5 5 7 22 -5 20
11. Torpedo Zhodino
16 5 4 7 16 -8 19
12. FC Slutsk
18 3 6 9 19 -12 15
13. Slavia Mozyr
17 3 4 10 19 -13 13
14. Neman
17 2 6 9 13 -12 12
15. Smorgon
18 1 5 12 13 -27 8
16. Sputnik
18 2 1 15 12 -34 7

Head-to-Head

FC Slutsk
 
Shakhter Soligorsk
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
FC Slutsk vs Shakhter Soligorsk Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
19%
81%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
20%
80%
Attacking (H2H)
46%
54%
Defending (H2H)
10%
90%
FORME (H2H)
25%
75%
FC Slutsk Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
9
Attacking %
43%
Defending %
36%
FORME
33%
Shakhter Soligorsk Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
1
Attacking %
50%
Defending %
93%
FORME
100%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
Double Chance AI Forecast
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Shakhter Soligorsk

Last 5 Matches

Coppa
02 Oct 2020
FC Slutsk
Shakhter Soligorsk
1-4
Vysshaya Liga
31 Jul 2020
FC Slutsk
Shakhter Soligorsk
0-2
Vysshaya Liga
17 Apr 2020
FC Slutsk
Shakhter Soligorsk
1-2
Vysshaya Liga
19 Aug 2019
FC Slutsk
Shakhter Soligorsk
0-5
Vysshaya Liga
15 Apr 2019
FC Slutsk
Shakhter Soligorsk
1-0