Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Portugal FC Porto vs Estoril Tip
FC Porto
Primeira Liga
14 May 2022
05:00
Estoril

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

FC Porto vs Estoril AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Match Draw. FC Porto take on Estoril in this Primeira Liga league match played in Portugal. FC Porto has a 83% probability to beat Estoril at home. Estoril playing away has a 17% probability to beat FC Porto.

Win Probability

FC Porto
Estoril
W 83% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
17% (H2H) W
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Match DrawType: Draw

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

FC Porto
Estoril
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2.6
0.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.6
1.4

Primeira Liga League Table (Portugal)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. FC Porto
34 29 4 186 64 91
2. Sporting CP
34 27 4 373 50 85
3. Benfica
34 23 5 678 48 74
4. SC Braga
34 19 8 752 21 65
5. GIL Vicente
34 13 12 947 5 51
6. Guimaraes
34 13 9 1250 9 48
7. Santa Clara
34 9 13 1238 -16 40
8. Famalicao
34 9 12 1345 -6 39
9. Estoril
34 9 12 1336 -7 39
10. Maritimo
34 9 11 1439 -5 38
11. Pacos Ferreira
34 9 11 1429 -15 38
12. Boavista
34 7 17 1039 -13 38
13. Portimonense
34 10 8 1631 -14 38
14. Vizela
34 7 12 1537 -21 33
15. Arouca
34 7 10 1730 -24 31
16. Moreirense
34 7 8 1933 -18 29
17. Tondela
34 7 7 2041 -26 28
18. Belenenses
34 5 11 1823 -32 26

Head-to-Head

FC Porto
 
Estoril
WIN
DRAW
WIN
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
FC Porto vs Estoril Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
76%
24%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
100%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
76%
24%
Defending (H2H)
70%
30%
FORME (H2H)
71%
29%
FC Porto Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
13
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
81%
Defending %
81%
FORME
80%
Estoril Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
25%
Defending %
56%
FORME
33%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.181.217.258.414.0019.05
1.161.197.508.8815.0021.75
1.171.197.508.5816.0021.9
1.151.187.008.417.0028.51
1.181.218.009.9210.0013.18
1.171.197.708.8115.5020.77
1.161.197.008.415.0023.36
1.161.197.508.8815.0021.75
1.171.217.008.6312.0017.74
1.171.198.028.8817.6222.37
1.171.27.148.5413.4819.53
1.151.197.258.9614.0022.16
1.181.27.708.7414.5018.68
1.181.217.258.414.0019.05
1.161.197.508.8815.0021.75
1.171.217.008.4713.0019.2
1.181.27.508.614.2518.8
1.151.197.008.5815.0024.81
1.151.197.409.2713.0020.11
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.002.191.701.84
2.052.181.751.85
2.002.151.761.87
2.102.281.671.78
1.902.061.801.94
2.122.181.801.85
2.082.21.751.83
2.052.181.751.85
1.831.882.072.14
2.072.161.801.86
2.082.181.781.85
1.952.141.731.88
2.122.181.801.85
2.002.191.701.84
2.052.151.801.87
2.002.181.721.85
2.052.161.781.86
2.082.21.751.83
2.092.161.811.86
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.131.175.506.74
1.121.166.007.3
1.121.166.007.3
1.121.175.506.92
1.111.146.507.91
1.101.165.607.42
1.121.156.757.83
1.121.166.007.3
1.851.92.052.11
1.141.176.207.04
1.811.882.052.14
1.101.155.757.55
1.101.165.607.42
1.131.175.506.74
1.111.156.007.53
1.111.165.507.12
1.131.166.157.2
1.121.156.757.83
1.831.882.072.14
Bookies
YesNo
2.052.241.681.81
2.052.211.721.83
2.052.211.711.82
2.102.281.671.78
2.052.221.701.82
2.142.271.711.79
2.052.211.721.83
2.102.241.711.8
2.232.411.621.71
2.052.241.681.81
2.102.241.711.8
2.102.281.671.78
2.052.181.751.85
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.031.651.091.814.80-6.36
1.05-05.00-0n/a
1.041.641.111.825.25-6.23
1.021.641.081.84.80-6.13
1.061.731.081.784.50-7.06
1.021.621.091.85.20-5.85
1.011.61.091.825.20-5.74
1.05-05.00-0n/a
1.041.631.101.795.60-5.84
1.001.651.061.824.18-6.45
1.011.591.091.85.50-5.52
1.021.621.091.85.20-5.85
1.031.651.091.814.80-6.36
1.021.611.091.795.50-5.62
1.021.631.101.844.75-6.4
1.051.691.091.794.80-6.62
1.011.61.091.825.20-5.74
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
DrawAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Last 5 Matches

Primeira Liga
08 Jan 2022
Estoril
FC Porto
Primeira Liga
21 Feb 2018
Estoril
FC Porto
Primeira Liga
09 Aug 2017
Estoril
FC Porto
Primeira Liga
28 Jan 2017
Estoril
FC Porto
Primeira Liga
20 Aug 2016
Estoril
FC Porto