Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings
Netherlands FC OSS vs Willem II Tip
FC OSS
Eerste Divisie
23 September 2022
07:00
Willem II

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

FC OSS vs Willem II AI Prediction 23 September 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Willem II. FC OSS take on Willem II in this Eerste Divisie league match played in Netherlands. FC OSS has a 62% probability to beat Willem II at home. Willem II playing away has a 38% probability to beat FC OSS.

Win Probability

FC OSS
Willem II
W 62% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
38% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Willem IIType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

FC OSS
Willem II
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.2
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.6
0.6

Eerste Divisie League Table (Netherlands)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. PEC Zwolle
8 6 1 123 13 19
2. Heracles
8 6 1 122 13 19
3. FC Eindhoven
8 5 3 017 10 18
4. Roda
8 4 3 115 5 15
5. Willem II
8 4 3 111 4 15
6. NAC Breda
8 4 2 212 2 14
7. MVV
8 4 2 216 1 14
8. VVV Venlo
8 4 2 214 0 14
9. Jong AZ
8 4 1 316 4 13
10. Jong Ajax
8 3 2 315 2 11
11. Almere City FC
8 3 1 410 -2 10
12. Jong PSV
8 2 3 39 -5 9
13. ADO Den Haag
8 2 2 410 -4 8
14. Telstar
8 2 2 46 -8 8
15. FC OSS
8 2 1 510 -4 7
16. Dordrecht
8 2 1 58 -5 7
17. Helmond Sport
8 2 0 67 -5 6
18. Den Bosch
8 2 0 610 -6 6
19. De Graafschap
8 1 2 59 -7 5
20. Jong Utrecht
8 1 2 56 -8 5

Head-to-Head

FC OSS
 
Willem II
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
FC OSS vs Willem II Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
0%
0%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
0%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
50%
50%
Defending (H2H)
27%
73%
FORME (H2H)
27%
73%
FC OSS Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
26%
Defending %
65%
FORME
27%
Willem II Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
26%
Defending %
87%
FORME
73%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
3.904.493.754.291.731.84
4.334.684.004.31.751.81
4.054.653.654.131.741.84
3.303.693.403.822.002.14
4.504.894.004.311.721.77
4.404.823.844.151.751.81
4.334.684.004.31.751.81
4.004.63.754.271.721.82
4.424.713.944.171.781.83
3.884.63.504.081.731.86
4.204.733.754.161.741.82
4.344.723.844.141.771.83
3.804.523.604.241.711.84
4.204.733.754.161.741.82
4.004.533.754.211.751.84
4.004.553.774.251.741.84
3.554.033.804.351.801.92
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.652.971.421.51
3.003.231.401.45
2.903.221.381.45
2.622.911.441.52
2.753.081.401.48
2.943.311.361.43
3.003.231.401.45
1.982.081.841.93
3.013.241.401.45
1.751.832.092.2
2.803.271.341.44
2.943.311.361.43
2.652.971.421.51
2.903.311.351.43
2.703.051.401.49
2.703.051.401.49
1.952.011.931.99
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.221.283.904.58
1.221.274.004.65
1.221.283.954.61
1.221.274.004.65
1.221.274.004.65
1.241.33.724.33
1.221.274.004.65
1.271.313.834.22
1.972.061.871.95
1.191.263.904.81
1.241.33.724.33
1.221.283.904.58
1.201.273.954.76
1.221.283.804.51
1.221.283.904.58
2.202.31.711.77
Bookies
YesNo
1.661.792.052.26
1.721.812.102.24
1.641.762.102.31
1.601.692.252.44
1.721.852.002.18
1.761.862.022.16
1.721.812.102.24
1.751.852.042.18
1.761.842.092.2
1.641.762.102.31
1.761.872.012.15
1.661.792.052.26
1.621.752.102.33
1.671.782.102.28
1.681.812.052.24
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
2.008.021.242.321.222.25
2.1010.021.202.191.222.26
2.058.281.262.341.222.21
1.735.111.252.391.302.59
2.1010.521.222.281.182.14
2.058.441.262.361.212.19
2.1010.021.202.191.222.26
2.078.21.272.351.232.21
1.927.731.232.371.192.23
2.058.761.252.351.202.18
2.058.441.262.361.212.19
2.008.021.242.321.222.25
2.058.761.252.351.202.18
2.007.41.292.441.222.2
2.008.171.222.261.232.3
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Willem II