Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Netherlands FC OSS vs Emmen Tip
FC OSS
Eerste Divisie
15 October 2021
06:00
Emmen

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

FC OSS vs Emmen AI Prediction 15 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Emmen. FC OSS take on Emmen in this Eerste Divisie league match played in Netherlands. FC OSS has a 34% probability to beat Emmen at home. Emmen playing away has a 66% probability to beat FC OSS.

Win Probability

FC OSS
Emmen
W 34% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
66% (H2H) W
0% Home
50% Draw
50% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Emmen Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

FC OSS
Emmen
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.2
2.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
2.6
0.6

Eerste Divisie League Table (Netherlands)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. FC Volendam
12 8 3 1 29 15 27
2. Excelsior
12 8 1 3 24 12 25
3. De Graafschap
12 7 2 3 20 6 23
4. Emmen
12 7 1 4 19 8 22
5. Jong Ajax
12 6 1 5 27 4 19
6. Jong AZ
12 6 1 5 12 1 19
7. Roda
12 5 3 4 22 4 18
8. Jong Utrecht
12 5 3 4 18 4 18
9. ADO Den Haag
12 7 2 3 25 8 17
10. FC Eindhoven
12 5 2 5 16 -2 17
11. VVV Venlo
12 5 1 6 14 -2 16
12. Telstar
12 4 4 4 16 -7 16
13. NAC Breda
12 4 3 5 19 1 15
14. MVV
12 5 0 7 15 -17 15
15. Jong PSV
12 4 2 6 19 -2 14
16. Helmond Sport
12 4 2 6 13 -4 14
17. Den Bosch
12 4 1 7 14 -7 13
18. FC OSS
12 3 1 8 14 -8 10
19. Almere City FC
12 2 3 7 21 -5 9
20. Dordrecht
12 1 4 7 13 -9 7

Head-to-Head

FC OSS
 
Emmen
WIN
DRAW
WIN
0% Home
50% Draw
50% Away
FC OSS vs Emmen Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
38%
62%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
20%
80%
Attacking (H2H)
33%
67%
Defending (H2H)
19%
81%
FORME (H2H)
8%
92%
FC OSS Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
13
Attacking %
46%
Defending %
0%
FORME
7%
Emmen Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
12
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
92%
Defending %
77%
FORME
80%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Emmen

Last 5 Matches

Eerste Divisie
12 Mar 2018
FC OSS
Emmen
2-3
Eerste Divisie
27 Oct 2017
FC OSS
Emmen
1-1
Eerste Divisie
17 Mar 2017
FC OSS
Emmen
2-0
Eerste Divisie
04 Nov 2016
FC OSS
Emmen
2-2