Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
World FC Midtjylland vs SC Braga Tip
FC Midtjylland
UEFA Europa League
25 November 2021
05:45
SC Braga

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H

FC Midtjylland vs SC Braga AI Prediction 25 November 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or SC Braga. FC Midtjylland take on SC Braga in this UEFA Europa League league match played in World. FC Midtjylland has a 46% probability to beat SC Braga at home. SC Braga playing away has a 54% probability to beat FC Midtjylland.

Win Probability

FC Midtjylland
SC Braga
W 46% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
54% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or SC BragaType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

FC Midtjylland
SC Braga
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1
2.3
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.3
1.3

Head-to-Head

FC Midtjylland
 
SC Braga
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
FC Midtjylland vs SC Braga Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
25%
75%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
0%
100%
Attacking (H2H)
31%
69%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
36%
64%
FC Midtjylland Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
27%
Defending %
67%
FORME
42%
SC Braga Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
9
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
60%
Defending %
67%
FORME
75%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
SC Braga

Last 5 Matches

UEFA Europa League
30 Sep 2021
SC Braga
FC Midtjylland