Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Tips for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Belarus FC Gomel vs Bate Borisov Tip
FC Gomel
Vysshaya Liga
2 August 2021
05:50
Bate Borisov
Forecast
H2H
Standings

FC Gomel vs Bate Borisov AI Prediction 2 August 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Bate Borisov. FC Gomel take on Bate Borisov in this Vysshaya Liga league match played in Belarus. FC Gomel has a 79% probability to beat Bate Borisov at home. Bate Borisov playing away has a 21% probability to beat FC Gomel.

Win Probability

FC Gomel
Bate Borisov
W 79% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
21% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Bate Borisov Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Odds

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 2 August 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

FC Gomel
Bate Borisov
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2.2
1.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
1

Vysshaya Liga League Table (Belarus)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Shakhter Soligorsk
22 18 2 2 45 34 56
2. Bate Borisov
24 15 7 2 47 24 52
3. Dinamo Minsk
24 16 3 5 45 29 51
4. Ruh Brest
24 13 9 2 42 25 48
5. FC Gomel
23 13 6 4 45 26 45
6. FC Vitebsk
24 8 10 6 33 6 34
7. Dinamo Brest
24 7 11 6 26 3 32
8. FC Energetik-Bgu Minsk
24 7 7 10 28 -4 28
9. FC Isloch Minsk R.
24 7 7 10 31 -8 28
10. Neman
24 7 6 11 29 0 27
11. FC Minsk
23 7 6 10 28 -11 27
12. Torpedo Zhodino
23 7 5 11 21 -9 26
13. FC Slutsk
24 5 7 12 25 -15 22
14. Slavia Mozyr
22 4 6 12 26 -15 18
15. Smorgon
24 2 7 15 20 -36 13
16. Sputnik
23 2 1 20 12 -49 7

Head-to-Head

FC Gomel
 
Bate Borisov
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
FC Gomel vs Bate Borisov Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
23%
77%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
7%
93%
Attacking (H2H)
55%
45%
Defending (H2H)
56%
44%
FORME (H2H)
50%
50%
FC Gomel Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
11
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
64%
FORME
67%
Bate Borisov Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
9
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
82%
Defending %
55%
FORME
67%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
Double Chance AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Bate Borisov

Last 5 Matches

Vysshaya Liga
03 Apr 2021
Bate Borisov
FC Gomel
3-2
Vysshaya Liga
19 Oct 2019
Bate Borisov
FC Gomel
1-1
Vysshaya Liga
01 Jun 2019
Bate Borisov
FC Gomel
0-2
Vysshaya Liga
28 Oct 2018
Bate Borisov
FC Gomel
0-1
Vysshaya Liga
13 Jun 2018
Bate Borisov
FC Gomel
3-0