Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Morocco FAR Rabat vs Maghreb Fès Tip
FAR Rabat
Botola Pro
23 June 2022
08:30
Maghreb Fès

i *Indicated odds were updated on 08:06 23 June 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

FAR Rabat vs Maghreb Fès AI Prediction 23 June 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Maghreb Fès. FAR Rabat take on Maghreb Fès in this Botola Pro league match played in Morocco. FAR Rabat has a 48% probability to beat Maghreb Fès at home. Maghreb Fès playing away has a 52% probability to beat FAR Rabat.

Win Probability

FAR Rabat
Maghreb Fès
W 48% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
52% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Maghreb FèsType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 08:06 23 June 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

FAR Rabat
Maghreb Fès
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.2
1.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1
0.8

Botola Pro League Table (Morocco)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Wydad AC
29 19 6 445 23 63
2. Raja Casablanca
29 17 8 441 20 59
3. FAR Rabat
29 12 9 837 8 45
4. Maghreb Fès
29 9 17 328 11 44
5. FUS Rabat
29 10 10 932 3 40
6. Renaissance Berkane
29 9 11 935 2 38
7. Olympique Safi
29 9 11 929 2 38
8. Olympique Khouribga
29 8 12 932 -4 36
9. Riadi Salmi
29 9 8 1237 -1 35
10. Difaa EL Jadida
29 8 11 1031 -9 35
11. Chabab Mohammédia
29 8 10 1127 -2 34
12. Hassania Agadir
29 9 6 1426 -4 33
13. Ittihad Tanger
29 8 8 1331 -10 32
14. Mouloudia Oujda
29 6 12 1132 -6 30
15. Rapide Oued ZEM
29 7 8 1419 -19 29
16. Youssoufia Berrechid
29 5 11 1325 -14 26

Head-to-Head

FAR Rabat
 
Maghreb Fès
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
FAR Rabat vs Maghreb Fès Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
40%
60%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
36%
64%
Attacking (H2H)
46%
54%
Defending (H2H)
44%
56%
FORME (H2H)
53%
47%
FAR Rabat Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
50%
Defending %
58%
FORME
67%
Maghreb Fès Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
58%
Defending %
67%
FORME
60%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.352.592.602.93.253.73
2.352.512.702.913.503.87
2.252.462.803.133.203.64
2.302.552.703.053.103.57
2.302.512.622.93.403.89
2.332.492.592.793.754.18
2.202.422.552.853.604.23
2.352.512.702.913.503.87
2.492.762.642.952.953.34
2.322.472.732.943.573.93
2.192.462.893.372.893.37
2.252.432.853.143.303.7
2.422.562.472.624.004.4
2.302.582.552.893.203.76
2.252.432.853.143.303.7
2.252.442.803.13.303.73
2.292.422.883.093.503.81
2.202.422.552.853.604.23
2.182.392.993.43.053.48
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
4.755.621.171.22
1.521.62.452.67
4.956.021.151.2
5.506.921.121.17
5.005.921.161.2
4.455.511.161.22
5.6071.121.17
1.521.62.452.67
1.751.842.072.19
1.501.582.512.73
1.551.652.292.53
4.956.311.131.19
4.305.291.171.23
4.605.631.161.22
5.006.21.141.19
4.755.871.151.21
4.625.641.161.22
5.6071.121.17
1.731.832.072.21
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.511.612.402.65
2.552.811.471.55
1.511.622.352.62
1.601.692.252.44
1.501.582.502.73
1.531.592.542.7
1.541.622.402.61
2.552.811.471.55
1.922.011.901.99
2.522.741.501.58
1.721.822.062.21
1.501.62.402.67
1.411.462.953.18
1.491.612.352.65
1.521.612.402.64
1.501.62.402.67
1.481.572.472.74
1.541.622.402.61
2.162.151.881.87
Bookies
YesNo
2.052.241.681.81
2.102.251.701.8
2.052.261.661.79
2.202.391.621.72
2.102.291.661.78
2.072.241.691.8
2.102.291.661.78
2.102.251.701.8
2.102.291.661.78
1.8821.882
2.052.241.681.81
2.102.291.661.78
2.102.281.671.78
2.102.31.651.77
2.102.291.661.78
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.302.531.443.121.523.52
1.222.361.383.051.554.02
1.312.581.392.911.553.71
1.292.51.402.951.573.82
1.282.511.403.021.533.7
1.232.341.443.241.543.79
1.222.311.433.21.563.93
1.222.361.383.051.554.02
1.282.691.282.691.503.89
1.292.571.362.871.543.81
1.232.351.453.321.513.65
1.302.531.443.121.523.52
1.292.571.362.871.543.81
1.302.491.402.881.623.99
1.302.521.382.841.603.97
1.222.311.433.21.563.93
i*Indicated odds were updated on 08:06 23 June 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Maghreb Fès

Last 5 Matches

Cup
13 Mar 2022
FAR Rabat
Maghreb Fès
Botola Pro
24 Nov 2021
FAR Rabat
Maghreb Fès
Botola Pro
13 May 2021
FAR Rabat
Maghreb Fès
Botola Pro
04 Dec 2020
FAR Rabat
Maghreb Fès