Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Tunisia Etoile DU Sahel vs Esperance Tunis Tip
Etoile DU Sahel
Ligue Professionnelle 1
23 June 2022
04:00
Esperance Tunis

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:06 23 June 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Etoile DU Sahel vs Esperance Tunis AI Prediction 23 June 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Esperance Tunis. Etoile DU Sahel take on Esperance Tunis in this Ligue Professionnelle 1 league match played in Tunisia. Etoile DU Sahel has a 47% probability to beat Esperance Tunis at home. Esperance Tunis playing away has a 53% probability to beat Etoile DU Sahel.

Win Probability

Etoile DU Sahel
Esperance Tunis
W 47% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
53% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Esperance TunisType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Etoile DU Sahel
Esperance Tunis
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.8
2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
1

Ligue Professionnelle 1 League Table (Tunisia)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. ES Hammam-Sousse
6 2 3 16 1 9
2. Olympique Béja
6 2 2 25 3 9
3. ES Metlaoui
6 2 2 25 -1 9
4. ES Zarzis
6 1 3 24 -3 6

Head-to-Head

Etoile DU Sahel
 
Esperance Tunis
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Etoile DU Sahel vs Esperance Tunis Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
50%
50%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
29%
71%
Defending (H2H)
56%
44%
FORME (H2H)
38%
63%
Etoile DU Sahel Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
44%
Defending %
56%
FORME
40%
Esperance Tunis Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
10
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
44%
FORME
67%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
3.804.412.7032.102.27
3.904.582.703.012.052.22
3.804.412.7032.102.27
4.254.82.7832.062.18
4.205.062.703.031.952.12
3.654.272.733.062.092.28
4.345.192.562.832.032.2
3.354.012.733.152.072.31
4.054.542.803.032.102.22
4.244.742.7932.082.19
3.804.412.7032.102.27
4.054.542.803.032.102.22
3.754.32.702.972.152.32
4.034.462.813.012.142.25
4.205.062.703.031.952.12
3.754.412.642.952.112.3
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
7.259.431.081.12
8.0010.51.071.11
6.508.171.101.14
7.5011.051.051.1
1.811.941.912.06
2.032.141.791.88
1.851.991.872.01
1.781.882.002.13
7.5011.051.051.1
7.5011.051.051.1
7.259.431.081.12
7.7511.321.051.1
1.781.882.002.13
6.709.321.071.12
1.811.941.912.06
1.821.912.002.1
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.771.91.952.11
1.801.941.902.06
1.731.862.002.17
1.861.951.962.06
3.704.311.241.3
2.562.891.431.53
2.022.161.761.86
1.801.941.902.06
1.841.931.982.08
1.771.91.952.11
1.801.921.952.09
3.203.681.301.37
1.771.91.952.11
3.704.311.241.3
2.072.191.751.84
Bookies
YesNo
2.703.031.411.49
2.652.991.411.5
2.622.911.441.52
2.773.091.401.48
2.953.341.351.43
2.703.051.401.49
2.422.631.531.61
2.703.031.411.49
2.703.031.411.49
2.632.941.431.52
2.753.081.401.48
2.953.341.351.43
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.664.41.412.991.232.28
1.684.571.402.961.222.26
1.654.421.402.991.222.27
1.684.811.393.011.182.17
1.705.021.382.981.172.15
1.564.31.322.861.212.39
1.664.591.382.941.212.26
1.684.811.393.011.182.17
1.664.41.412.991.232.28
1.664.591.382.941.212.26
1.704.531.402.881.252.31
1.684.481.402.921.242.3
1.705.021.382.981.172.15
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:06 23 June 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Esperance Tunis

Last 5 Matches

Ligue Professionnelle 1
15 May 2022
Esperance Tunis
Etoile DU Sahel
CAF Champions League
12 Mar 2022
Esperance Tunis
Etoile DU Sahel
CAF Champions League
26 Feb 2022
Esperance Tunis
Etoile DU Sahel
Cup
26 May 2021
Esperance Tunis
Etoile DU Sahel
Ligue Professionnelle 1
13 Mar 2021
Esperance Tunis
Etoile DU Sahel