Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Greece Ethnikos Skoulikadou vs Nafpaktiakos Tip
Ethnikos Skoulikadou
Gamma Ethniki - Group 4
8 December 2021
0100
Nafpaktiakos

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 8 December 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Ethnikos Skoulikadou vs Nafpaktiakos AI Prediction 8 December 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Nafpaktiakos. Ethnikos Skoulikadou take on Nafpaktiakos in this Gamma Ethniki - Group 4 league match played in Greece. Ethnikos Skoulikadou has a 45% probability to beat Nafpaktiakos at home. Nafpaktiakos playing away has a 55% probability to beat Ethnikos Skoulikadou.

Win Probability

Ethnikos Skoulikadou
Nafpaktiakos
W 45% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
55% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or NafpaktiakosType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Ethnikos Skoulikadou
Nafpaktiakos
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.2
1.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.4
0.6

Gamma Ethniki - Group 4 League Table (Greece)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Tilikratis
14 12 1 129 22 37
2. Panachaiki FC
13 10 1 229 20 31
3. Acheron Kanalaki
13 8 2 321 11 26
4. Nafpaktiakos
14 6 4 418 5 22
5. Diavolitsi
12 6 3 322 6 21
6. Diagoras Vrachneika
14 6 3 518 6 21
7. Aias Gastounis
14 6 1 717 -2 19
8. PAO Vardas
14 5 2 712 -3 17
9. Panagriniakos
13 4 4 59 -1 16
10. Ethnikos Skoulikadou
13 4 2 710 -7 14
11. Anagennisi Artas
13 4 1 811 -8 13
12. Panegialios
14 2 3 910 -9 9
13. Amvrakikos Loutrou
13 0 1 122 -40 1

Head-to-Head

Ethnikos Skoulikadou
 
Nafpaktiakos
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Ethnikos Skoulikadou vs Nafpaktiakos Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
0%
0%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
43%
57%
Defending (H2H)
30%
70%
FORME (H2H)
38%
63%
Ethnikos Skoulikadou Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
67%
Defending %
22%
FORME
40%
Nafpaktiakos Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
89%
Defending %
67%
FORME
67%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 8 December 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Nafpaktiakos

Last 5 Matches

Gamma Ethniki - Group 9
06 Jun 2021
Nafpaktiakos
Ethnikos Skoulikadou
Gamma Ethniki - Group 9
04 Apr 2021
Nafpaktiakos
Ethnikos Skoulikadou