Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
France Estac Troyes vs Lens Tip
Estac Troyes
Ligue 1
14 May 2022
07:00
Lens

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Estac Troyes vs Lens AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Lens. Estac Troyes take on Lens in this Ligue 1 league match played in France. Estac Troyes has a 49% probability to beat Lens at home. Lens playing away has a 51% probability to beat Estac Troyes.

Win Probability

Estac Troyes
Lens
W 49% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
51% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or LensType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Estac Troyes
Lens
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.2
1.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1
1

Ligue 1 League Table (France)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Paris Saint Germain
37 25 8 485 49 83
2. Monaco
37 20 8 963 25 68
3. Marseille
37 20 8 959 21 68
4. Rennes
37 20 5 1280 42 65
5. Strasbourg
37 17 12 860 21 63
6. Nice
37 19 7 1149 15 63
7. Lens
37 17 10 1060 14 61
8. Lyon
37 16 11 1064 14 58
9. Nantes
37 15 9 1354 7 54
10. Lille
37 14 12 1146 0 54
11. Stade Brestois 29
37 13 9 1547 -6 48
12. Reims
37 11 13 1341 0 46
13. Montpellier
37 12 7 1849 -10 43
14. Angers
37 9 11 1742 -13 38
15. Estac Troyes
37 9 10 1836 -16 37
16. Clermont Foot
37 9 9 1937 -30 36
17. Lorient
37 8 11 1834 -28 35
18. Metz
37 6 13 1835 -29 31
19. Saint Etienne
37 7 10 2041 -35 31
20. Bordeaux
37 5 13 1948 -41 28

Head-to-Head

Estac Troyes
 
Lens
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Estac Troyes vs Lens Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
36%
64%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
40%
60%
Attacking (H2H)
40%
60%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
31%
69%
Estac Troyes Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
32%
Defending %
74%
FORME
33%
Lens Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
9
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
47%
Defending %
74%
FORME
73%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
3.7043.603.881.952.03
3.553.813.553.812.022.1
3.603.93.503.782.002.09
3.704.023.403.672.002.09
3.603.863.603.862.002.08
3.603.753.844.012.022.07
3.653.923.553.82.002.08
3.553.813.553.812.022.1
3.503.713.603.822.062.13
3.693.823.753.892.042.08
3.543.953.303.651.992.11
3.603.883.553.822.002.08
3.663.733.903.982.062.08
3.7043.603.881.952.03
3.653.833.603.782.052.11
3.503.723.603.842.052.12
3.633.863.623.852.012.08
3.603.923.503.81.982.07
3.403.63.703.942.062.13
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.753.081.401.48
3.103.341.381.43
2.853.141.401.47
2.622.911.441.52
3.003.231.401.45
2.863.151.401.47
2.903.151.411.47
3.103.341.381.43
1.891.942.012.07
2.903.081.441.48
1.761.832.112.21
2.803.191.371.46
2.863.151.401.47
2.753.081.401.48
2.903.151.411.47
2.803.161.381.46
2.923.161.411.46
2.903.151.411.47
1.791.842.122.19
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.241.33.754.35
1.281.323.754.12
1.221.274.154.75
1.221.274.004.65
1.251.294.004.44
1.241.293.884.43
1.221.264.354.88
1.281.323.754.12
2.052.111.851.9
1.281.313.894.2
1.992.071.871.94
1.191.264.054.92
1.241.293.884.43
1.241.33.754.35
1.221.264.354.88
1.251.33.804.32
1.251.294.004.44
1.221.264.354.88
1.992.041.911.96
Bookies
YesNo
1.651.772.102.3
1.681.772.152.3
1.571.682.252.48
1.621.722.202.39
1.661.782.102.29
1.671.752.202.34
1.601.692.282.46
1.681.772.152.3
1.551.672.252.5
1.681.782.132.29
1.651.772.102.3
1.581.672.302.49
1.651.742.202.36
1.681.772.152.3
1.601.692.282.46
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.825.661.282.451.272.41
1.805.541.252.351.302.54
1.835.351.312.481.302.44
1.755.281.292.541.252.39
1.7251.282.51.282.5
1.855.471.292.41.322.5
1.825.531.292.461.282.42
1.805.541.252.351.302.54
1.855.471.302.431.312.47
1.745.221.292.551.252.4
1.805.471.292.481.272.41
1.865.411.302.41.332.51
1.825.661.282.451.272.41
1.805.411.292.471.282.44
1.785.131.302.481.302.48
1.785.131.302.481.302.48
1.825.531.292.461.282.42
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Lens

Last 5 Matches

Ligue 1
05 Nov 2021
Lens
Estac Troyes
Ligue 2
04 Feb 2020
Lens
Estac Troyes
Ligue 2
24 Aug 2019
Lens
Estac Troyes
Coupe de la Ligue
13 Aug 2019
Lens
Estac Troyes
Ligue 2
28 Jan 2019
Lens
Estac Troyes