Free Football AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
The Easier Way to Bet on Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
World England vs Scotland Tip
England
Euro Championship
18 June 2021
07:00
Scotland
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Machine learning forecast for England vs Scotland 18 June 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Match Draw. England take on Scotland in this Euro Championship league match played in World. England has a 93% probability to beat Scotland at home. Scotland playing away has a 7% probability to beat England.

Win Probability

England
Scotland
W 93% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
7% (H2H) W
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Match Draw Type: Draw

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

England
Scotland
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
3.8
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.4
1

Euro Championship League Table (World)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Italy
3 3 0 0 7 7 9
2. Wales
3 1 1 1 3 1 4
3. Switzerland
3 1 1 1 4 -1 4
4. Turkey
3 0 0 3 1 -7 0

Head-to-Head

England
 
Scotland
WIN
DRAW
WIN
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
England vs Scotland Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
71%
29%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
80%
20%
Attacking (H2H)
76%
24%
Defending (H2H)
71%
29%
FORME (H2H)
60%
40%
England Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
19
Goals Against
2
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
82%
FORME
80%
Scotland Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
55%
Defending %
55%
FORME
53%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
Draw AI Forecast
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Last 5 Matches

World Cup - Qualification Europe
10 Jun 2017
Scotland
England
2-2
World Cup - Qualification Europe
11 Nov 2016
Scotland
England
3-0